• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group E (Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia)

Why no yellow for diving?

Good question, although you could say there was a tug on the shirt. But I don't think that was in any way the cause of him falling.

Should also have had a yellow for deliberate handball after his little party trick. He controlled the ball with his arm after flicking the ball over his head.

i thought costa rica played better than I gave them credit for from past performances, but they couldn't keep brazil out - Coutinho to the rescue

The Fox commentator: "A lot of these players on both these teams have had hard upbringings."

Yeah, I can imagine how hard it must have been for the Swiss. Chocolate every other day, instead of daily. A real tragedy.

Good question, although you could say there was a tug on the shirt. But I don't think that was in any way the cause of him falling.

Should also have had a yellow for deliberate handball after his little party trick. He controlled the ball with his arm after flicking the ball over his head.

He could do that 100 times out by the corner flag, and no other team would give a toss because it means nothing other than circus territory. I love entertainers, I love a trick in the right place, but when it is just showboating then it becomes tossee. He gives all footballing narcissists a bad name!!!!!

Great hit from the goon clam.

fudge knows what Kilbane is on about though, when have we seen him do that for Woolwich?

Whoooooosh back of the net

Good strike that from kn0bhead. The ball was spinning like crazy before he smashed it

Back