• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group E (Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia)

Well played Switzerland.

It amused me that Brazil started off with flicks, dragbacks and arrogantly standing still over the ball -- then spent the last 20 minutes aimlessly hoofing it into the box.

I’ve lost track of his domestic career, but every other summer, Sommer turns up and impresses me, maybe it’s because they have an effective unit or it’s just that he looks the part (his kit always fits him perfectly, hair neatly arranged, gloves taped, etc), either way, I’m a fan.

I’ve lost track of his domestic career, but every other summer, Sommer turns up and impresses me, maybe it’s because they have an effective unit or it’s just that he looks the part (his kit always fits him perfectly, hair neatly arranged, gloves taped, etc), either way, I’m a fan.

Go on, just say it.....you think he is a handsome fella dont ya

It seems almost all the big teams are struggling in the World Cup so far. Brazil, just like Argentina, was unconvincing against Switzerland. It was a brilliant long range goal by Coutinho but they could not lift their game even after that. Switzerland did well to score and could have even get another goal to win the match. European teams have won the World Cup the last 3 times. So, South American teams badly need to win it this time. But apart from Brazil in Sweden 1958, non-European teams have never won the WC in Europe. Based on their performances so far, not sure how Brazil or Argentina will change that.

Serbia did well to beat Costa Rica but they really should have won by a bigger score. For some reason, almost all the teams are trying to walk the ball into the goal instead of shooting when they have the chance. It was a great freekick by Kolarov to get their only goal but they wasted many other chances. Serbia, just like the old Yugoslavia, have never played to their potential. Wonder if they will do better this time to go very far in the World Cup.

Brazil are the still to this day of the darlings of majority of the commentary teams.
It’s nauseating, the way they fawn over Neymar is sad.

Back