• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

I know until he signs on the dotted line he can sign for anybody but for all the formalities to be agreed apart from work permit its very very late in the day to be gazumped

like has been mentioned by someone earlier, even if this deal goes through, imagine what trouble Joorabchian might cause in the future if he wants Willian to move on elsewhere. The agent doesnt have the reputation he has for nothing

kia-most-hated.jpg

MOST HATED MEN IN FOOTBALL: KIA JOORABCHIAN
WRITTEN BY STAN HUGHES ON DECEMBER 15, 2010. POSTED IN FEATURED ARTICLES, MOST HATED MEN IN FOOTBALL
Fans of the Citizens are also scratching their heads – and for good reason. Since Tevez signed for City back in 2009, the club has bent over backwards to please their captain – giving him the biggest pay packet in Europe and allowing him time off to fly back to Argentina to see his daughters. Most assumed homesickness was at the root of his unhappiness, but when Tevez announced his intentions over the weekend, he was on holiday with his mates in Tenerife – not in Argentina with his daughters. What’s more, in a statement surely drafter by Joorabachian, Tevez directed his anger at the feet of the club’s “executives.”

Joorabachian has a habit of moving his golden goose every year or two to rake in a lucrative signing bonus – and it’s not hard to surmise he’s attempting the same right now, possibly with Real Madrid’s millions in mind. Because there is really no legitimate reason for Tevez to go anywhere, unless it’s back home to Argentina. He’s playing some of the best football of his career for a team stocked with superstars that’s within touching distance of the title. His club loves him – and so too does the rest of the league. Yet Joorabchian doesn’t care about love or loyalty. Only money.

http://footyfactor.com/10976/hated-men-football-kia-joorabchian.html/2

Im hoping this is all just part of the club and agents "dance" to squeeze a few more million out of us. I still think he will sign today.

Didnt realise Kia J was his agent until yesterday, puts a different slant on it for me. As a few have said. Even if he signs, I worry for future windows with that snake in the background.
Each Summer, he will be in Willians ear about making another move

Didnt realise Kia J was his agent until yesterday, puts a different slant on it for me. As a few have said. Even if he signs, I worry for future windows with that snake in the background.
Each Summer, he will be in Willians ear about making another move

Could be Kia did not like the contract which may restrict potential for future transfers.

Another possible is Abramovic getting a bit of revenge for us not selling him Modric.

Edit: I still think the deal goes through, though.

Could be Kia did not like the contract which may restrict potential for future transfers.

Another possible is Abramovic getting a bit of revenge for us not selling him Modric.

Edit: I still think the deal goes through, though.

I'm 50/50 now. Good player for sure, but not keen on the baggage. Leaving for London in an hour for our match weekend, hoping its sorted one way or another by the time I log back on later.
If he signs all well and good, if he doesnt, move on to the next target, and Bale will have to wait for his dream move until we are sorted

Eriksen will not improve us? hahaha

People would rather spend £30m on a player they have never seen play =D> amazes me this site.

How is selling Bale and getting someone 2 years younger and someone who has the potential to be better a disappointment? I don't get it. :lol:

Are you forgetting we have upgraded on half of our team? :lol:

Because it's about the quality of our team right now, and our ability to challenge with the players we have. Lamela looks to be a great signing, but he isn't Bale. He isn't going to score 30 goals. If he was, Madrid would have gone for him. Even though it's a good signing, if it was our only signing it would be a downgrade.

We have strengthened elsewhere. We have a serious striker now. Paulinho and Capoue are massive upgrades on Parker and Huddlestone. Chadli is a very nice addition. But I would say to truly move forward even when losing Bale, we need at least 2 quality players to come in for the attacking positions. Lamela would be one, but because he isn't on Bale's level yet, Willian is the other. If Chelsea get him and we don't, it boosts the quality of their squad and keeps us down. Just like if Liverpool got Willian, they would be very serious challengers to the top 4 spots, and we needed to stop them. I'd even say if Liverpool got Sig and Dempsey last year they would have been a lot closer to us and helped Rodgers' system fire sooner.

So we have made upgrades. But so have the other clubs. To catch up to them we need to go above and beyond what they are doing, and Willian would have achieved that. If Chelsea get him, and Arsenal get say Di Maria and Benzema, we are not looking as strong. My only hope is that if Chelsea get Willian, their marginal improvement is so small in terms of pulling them ahead of us because he won't get as many games. But it just means that if they have any injuries or drops in form, they are ridiculously well covered.

It amazes me how much negativity people are showing here! hahahaha you fickle people!

We got this coming, we knicked Dempsey and Gylfi from Liverpool just the same way. And also, the price was insane for a man who has only played 2 international caps and his only experience is eastern European and decent run in European cups. I am FAR MORE excited about Lamela who I think can easily fill Bale´s boot and I think RM are completly insane going for Bale instead of him for more than half the price.

Also, if Willian is this sort of character, that is only looking for money, then surely we would have lost him in one year time to Real Madrid or Chelsea.

Chelsea are just buying another player they can not use, they did the same last year with Marin. They bought him just so the competition could not buy him.

Roll on Chelsea at WHL when AVB´s army will thrash that team 3-0!

Because it's about the quality of our team right now, and our ability to challenge with the players we have. Lamela looks to be a great signing, but he isn't Bale. He isn't going to score 30 goals. If he was, Madrid would have gone for him. Even though it's a good signing, if it was our only signing it would be a downgrade.

We have strengthened elsewhere. We have a serious striker now. Paulinho and Capoue are massive upgrades on Parker and Huddlestone. Chadli is a very nice addition. But I would say to truly move forward even when losing Bale, we need at least 2 quality players to come in for the attacking positions. Lamela would be one, but because he isn't on Bale's level yet, Willian is the other. If Chelsea get him and we don't, it boosts the quality of their squad and keeps us down. Just like if Liverpool got Willian, they would be very serious challengers to the top 4 spots, and we needed to stop them. I'd even say if Liverpool got Sig and Dempsey last year they would have been a lot closer to us and helped Rodgers' system fire sooner.

So we have made upgrades. But so have the other clubs. To catch up to them we need to go above and beyond what they are doing, and Willian would have achieved that. If Chelsea get him, and Arsenal get say Di Maria and Benzema, we are not looking as strong. My only hope is that if Chelsea get Willian, their marginal improvement is so small in terms of pulling them ahead of us because he won't get as many games. But it just means that if they have any injuries or drops in form, they are ridiculously well covered.

Then that's silly. We will NEVER be able to replace Bale in that case. Madrid are simply after Bale because of the season he just had. You reckon if he scored 15 league goals they'd be after him? No ****ing chance. Bale is more accomplished and more experienced than Lamela, it's simply a Real Madrid marquee signign, Lamela wouldn't be, just like Isco and Illaramendi aren't.

We've upgraded the squad as a whole and we look much better than we did last year with or without Bale.

Back