• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

I imagine Willian has to take a pay cut by joining Spurs and thats all he is considering. He will sign eventually today or tomorrow. I promise;)

Errr...thought all these super ITKs were quote 'done deal' oh sorry I fogot they arent ITK, they are I Dont Know's

ffs, SSN saying another club has come in for Willian and that the move could now be scuppered.

i smell agent bullsh!te....stay tight Levy, if Willian and his pals dont play ball, fook em

I wouldn't worry people. Dharmesh Sheth is the same guy that said odemwingie was having a medical at spurs on deadline day last yr

Errr...thought all these super ITKs were quote 'done deal' oh sorry I fogot they arent ITK, they are I Dont Know's

In fairness, jetset said this last night:

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid Protected account
Willian isnt DONE people have jumped the gun.

He is then asked if the deal is close to being done.

Yes close but not done yet.

The next question is "what is the hold up?

No hold up the deal needs to be completed. All about the money not the medical. Just because he flies in doesnt mean done!

I can not understand going through a medical and the like without this being close to done? Surely??

I think this deal is key to completing the whole feelgood signings etc etc, real intent and shows perspective players that we mean business.

tbf thats just common sense from Jetset.....Tottenham medicals take time, the results take time to come through, there is work permit stuff regarding Willian, agents wanting their cut, all these things dont happen overnight

usb_panic_1.png

Jesus chill out all the report was , was some sky reporter saying he's still considering his options. No mention of another club coming in. The report was on sky's 'window watch' and hasn't made it onto their main site. Probably because everyone still thinksit will go through

I just had a look on RAWK to see if they think it is them that have come in and potentially offered a ****load more money and every thread title ends with (No Spurs). :lol:

Back