• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Will Scott Parker be a spurs player on 2/9/13

Will Scott Parker be a spurs player on 2/9/13

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Parker has always been a quality player.

Hopefully, last night's outstanding performance should finally silence the doubters.

i know he has always been quality, but last night it was an almost complete midfield performance...passing, tackles, energy to break forward and then to get back too, dribbling with the ball, a couple of key passes that created chances. Top class

Parker has always been a quality player.

Hopefully, last night's outstanding performance should finally silence the doubters.

It won't as many on this community feel the need to single out, victimize and abuse the *non flavour of the month*.
I suspect the exact same thing will happen to Holtby over the coming weeks...then an.other and an.other

Those *fans* of this great club are embarrassing in their inflexibility. Maybe it's a need to hate situation.

Just my opinion

i know he has always been quality, but last night it was an almost complete midfield performance...passing, tackles, energy to break forward and then to get back too, dribbling with the ball, a couple of key passes that created chances. Top class

That describes him perfectly last night. We sat there stunned at times.

Yep, great performance last night. Need another CM this summer to replace Thudd and then we'd have a top notch quartet of Sandro, Parker, Dembele and AN Other

Yep, great performance last night. Need another CM this summer to replace Thudd and then we'd have a top notch quartet of Sandro, Parker, Dembele and AN Other

Champions League and hopefully it will be Moutinho

Good player, and we have been extremely lucky to have him there to cover for Sandro's injury.

Feel he's shaken off a bit of the rust and him and Dembele have figured out how they want to play now.

The style of both Sandro and Parker make me feel like we will always need both of them, as they are likely to pick up injuries.

He, like many others this season have proved me wrong. He looks a completely different guy from a few weeks ago. Maybe he was just gelling with Dembele because they're both starting to look the part together.

It won't as many on this community feel the need to single out, victimize and abuse the *non flavour of the month*.
I suspect the exact same thing will happen to Holtby over the coming weeks...then an.other and an.other

Those *fans* of this great club are embarrassing in their inflexibility. Maybe it's a need to hate situation.

Just my opinion

Perhaps it was the point that Parker hadn't been playing particularly well in January and early Feb.

Oh no, wait. We're not allowed to form our own opinions now?

He stepped up a little late Feb, still slows our midfield down at times which is highly frustrating however he had a beaut of a game last night.

Back