• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Why the fudge is everything shut today?

Driving? I had to search a handful of websites for their opening times.

Ocado aren't currently short on anything - I can get deliveries a couple of days out and fill the gaps from M&S. People are only hoarding at the tracksuit shops.
I think you'll find that the items you require are only available via click and collect and delivery. Forget delivery. And click and collect is now click..............................................

Collect

It was just a conduit to fire off some more inflammatory remarks :D

If he's anything....it's transparent:)
If all I wanted to do was insult religion, that's an open goal I could have chosen anything for.

This is a more specific point that yes, religion is retarded, bit also that it shouldn't be allowed to affect a modern society in the way it does.

At least we're not Malta, anyone ever been there? That place is closed pretty much every day for some Saint or another.

If all I wanted to do was insult religion, that's an open goal I could have chosen anything for.

This is a more specific point that yes, religion is retarded, bit also that it shouldn't be allowed to affect a modern society in the way it does.

At least we're not Malta, anyone ever been there? That place is closed pretty much every day for some Saint or another.

After the way their prime minister acted towards us over brexit I told the wife it was on my list of places I refuse to ever set foot in.

I think you'll find that the items you require are only available via click and collect and delivery. Forget delivery. And click and collect is now click..............................................

Collect
Apparently my items are not all considered essential, so click and collect isn't available. I want them so they are essential but little point arguing that now.

I'm currently in a queue for something called B&M, ever been to one of them? It's quite an experience. I thought I hated religion before, it's doubled since joining this queue.

Apparently my items are not all considered essential, so click and collect isn't available. I want them so they are essential but little point arguing that now.

I'm currently in a queue for something called B&M, ever been to one of them? It's quite an experience. I thought I hated religion before, it's doubled since joining this queue.

You're shopping in a discount shop?? Really wouldn't have had you down for that.
Used to have one near us. Full of cheap tat as I recall.

Scara at a B&M, this is more serious than I thought, how long before the neighbours report a bad smell, and then remember those cars back firing during the night?

You're shopping in a discount shop?? Really wouldn't have had you down for that.
Used to have one near us. Full of cheap tat as I recall.
They do hardware stuff apparently. It's the only place I can walk into and pick up what I need.

It's not an experience I want to repeat

B&M hahahaha.

This is lower than tracksuit level :D

They do hardware stuff apparently. It's the only place I can walk into and pick up what I need.

It's not an experience I want to repeat
Screwfix or Toolstation do outside taps and trunking?

Wickes will probably do the lot (and they're doing their best on c&c 24hrs)

B&Q...forget it.

The herd psychology cracks me up. Many places have been overwhelmed with orders and click and collect because it's 'easter' and people automatically think they should be doing gardening and DIY projects.

The majority have had eff all to do for weeks but they must stick to the yearly rituals.:rolleyes:

Screwfix or Toolstation do outside taps and trunking?

Wickes will probably do the lot (and they're doing their best on c&c 24hrs)

B&Q...forget it.
All three don't sell postcrete - it's in stock but unavailable for click and collect. I assume that's because it's not considered essential.

HAHAHA oh my GHod, went into the one in Bognor Regis once. You will love it, like going into a different world. That and The Range, are just wow.

All three don't sell postcrete - it's in stock but unavailable for click and collect. I assume that's because it's not considered essential.

Have you tried Toolstation, if you get in with your local guy they will usually be able to deliver more then just tools.

By the way I actually work part time for B&Q so no slagging it off, you have been warned.

The herd psychology cracks me up. Many places have been overwhelmed with orders and click and collect because it's 'easter' and people automatically think they should be doing gardening and DIY projects.

The majority have had eff all to do for weeks but they must stick to the yearly rituals.:rolleyes:
It's like the doddering old clams who shuffle around shops during people's lunch breaks when they've had all day to try and fill their time.

Have you tried Toolstation, if you get in with your local guy they will usually be able to deliver more then just tools.

By the way I actually work part time for B&Q so no slagging it off, you have been warned.
Toolstation are the same as the others - in stock but unavailable for click and collect.

Toolstation are the same as the others - in stock but unavailable for click and collect.

See if you were a regular or trade they would probably do it for you. Cant you get it sent to your warehouse, might be classed as essential then if it were to keep a business open.

See if you were a regular or trade they would probably do it for you. Cant you get it sent to your warehouse, might be classed as essential then if it were to keep a business open.
They can deliver tomorrow - I can just send someone out to get it tomorrow, probably get them to do the work too.

Back