• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Why has Michael Jackson not been cancelled?

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
I absolutely fudging hated that guy, whatever I am good or bad I could see a dodgy one at a hundred paces.

Got into a right argument tonight in the pub, Tanya was all Ben I'm baring you if you throw any more chairs.

Swear to GHod everyone I ever met who is like oh he didn't have a childhood that is why he slept in the same bed as other children or the ones that defend the is always something about them. Looking for a false prophet. How can anyone defend a grown man getting into bed with children.

You get cancelled these days for saying a man can't become a woman and I got no dog in that fight but a bloke who slept in the same bed as kids is given a pass.

I ain't having it. fudging hikers come into my pub, getting Tanya all rilled up talking about banning me again. Got a good mind to fudging find the field there in and set fire to their tent. fudging pedophile lovers.

Cancelled our lunch and booked up for the tollgate in Upper Bramber instead. Kind of fudged up because I forgot to shut the freezer door last night so the lamb had to be cooked that was meant for easter Sunday. We did a Morocco dish. I like their food.

Don't like Michael Jackson never did, he is a wrongun. I'm off to see what field those hikers are in. Give em a proper welcome to sussex, fudging out of towners

1. Beers. Lots.
2. Home to post a really random thread on GG.
3. Look at it in the morning having forgotten all about posting.

Not wrong on Wacko Jacko though. The guy was a nonce and is still given a free pass. Anyone who needs a secret room in their house with a mattress for 'entertaining' kids is a paedo.

I do question the kids' parents though. "Can we stay over at Jacko's?". "Yeah, why not, seems totally legit..."

He's dead.
I condemn what he's done, but his music was epic, and I continue to play it. Same with R Kelly. Total wackhead, but some brilliant music that I enjoy.

Have no clue who that is.
You should watch the documentary about him (Jimmy Saville) - I had never heard of him either before I saw it, and it was mindbogglingly shocking. Can't remember which streaming platform, but go look for it. Great documentary too.

Even the Dalai Lama has now come out with a chequered and questionable past of asking young boys to suck on his tongue. Few people apologising for him saying it's playful but surely that's the point, playful attracts kids who know no better? So many decent on the face of it people spoil it....

Generally though people won't condemn or cancel things that are an inconvenience to their passions and hobbies IMO. Look at football and all that goes on, people don't care enough to challenge it because it would be too much of a burden on their weekend and potential success. We make heroes of despicable people whilst decent people generally get ridiculed and ignored in general

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Last edited:
You should watch the documentary about him (Jimmy Saville) - I had never heard of him either before I saw it, and it was mindbogglingly shocking. Can't remember which streaming platform, but go look for it. Great documentary too.
I know who he is and have seen the docu. Didn't know the Jim fix it name. AWFUL man.

I think rightly or wrongly there are people who are un-cancellable (if that’s even a word?). JK Rowling for example or Joe Rogan, people have tried and failed to throw them under the bus. I still love MJ’s music, and I accept there’s a very good chance he did do some very bad things with children. I also enjoy watching any film with Kevin Spacey.

I think rightly or wrongly there are people who are un-cancellable (if that’s even a word?). JK Rowling for example or Joe Rogan, people have tried and failed to throw them under the bus. I still love MJ’s music, and I accept there’s a very good chance he did do some very bad things with children. I also enjoy watching any film with Kevin Spacey.
House of Cards is one of the best series ever, and Kevin Spacey was absolutely brilliant. It totally fell apart when he wasn't in it anymore.

Even the Dalai Lama has now come out with a chequered and questionable past of asking young boys to suck on his tongue. Few people apologising for him saying it's playful but surely that's the point, playful attracts kids who know no better? So many decent on the face of it people spoil it....

Generally though people won't condemn or cancel things that are an inconvenience to their passions and hobbies IMO. Look at football and all that goes on, people don't care enough to challenge it because it would be too much of a burden on their weekend and potential success. We make heroes of despicable people whilst decent people generally get ridiculed and ignored in general

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Schools in Illinois are renaming themselves because Abraham Lincoln’s values don’t cut it in 2023. Never mind that he was instrumental in putting an end to slavery in America. I find it puzzling that people watch old films or look back on historical figures and are surprised that the ideas of those times aren’t identical to today. People used to smoke on aeroplanes ffs and that was in my lifetime! Mullets were all the rage in the 80s and amazingly they are making a comeback along with ridiculous oversized frames for glasses.

I haven't heard a Jackson song on the radio or TV for a long time.

Could be I don't pay attention to them, but it feels like he has been silently cancelled

I haven't heard a Jackson song on the radio or TV for a long time.

Could be I don't pay attention to them, but it feels like he has been silently cancelled

I heard one the other day, wife had the radio tuned to magic or something. Could be seen at the level crossing waiting for the barrier to come up, screaming obscenities before changing stations.
Hate the cnut.

Neither of them bummed kittle kids though. One thinks you can't change your biological gender and the other just says brick to wind up liberals and make money. Big difference to sticking your c*ck in a kid.

Back