• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Why are people so intellectually challenged?

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Darwin was wrong.... well, he was if today's World is anything to go by.

Instead of 'survival of the strongest/fittest', we have an apparent 'survival of the stupid'.

All around you there are people who simply have no clue what they are doing, who they are and why they are doing what they do! People who struggle at even the simplest of tasks, it's incredible that some of these people have survived so long. And we now live in a World where these macarons are celebrated, it's a complete farce!! Why can't we go back to days of celebrating someone's achievements? Fame should be awarded to those who make positive contributions, not to those who can't spell the word achievement.

Why are there so many stupid people in the World?!

I commute to London everyday and see people on the train struggling to cope with even the easiest of tasks, like finding the toilet door, getting off the train etc..

We really are a nation of ****tards

It is a point of perspective...I wonder what they think of you?

They probably think you are an elitist, somebody too stuck up to realise that you don't need to get a job, you can stay at home all day on a fake benefits scam.

The question is, are they happy in their ignorance?

Oh blimey.

My view is that it takes all sorts. Learnedness is not a prerequisite for evolutionary success in an organised society.

Fortune and acceptability are much bigger forces within human society.

Those who view themselves as a success are often directly dependent on others.

I offer no better example than Keef Richards who got rich on the adoration and money of people he despised.

Darwin was wrong.... well, he was if today's World is anything to go by.

Instead of 'survival of the strongest/fittest', we have an apparent 'survival of the stupid'.

All around you there are people who simply have no clue what they are doing, who they are and why they are doing what they do! People who struggle at even the simplest of tasks, it's incredible that some of these people have survived so long. And we now live in a World where these macarons are celebrated, it's a complete farce!! Why can't we go back to days of celebrating someone's achievements? Fame should be awarded to those who make positive contributions, not to those who can't spell the word achievement.

Why are there so many stupid people in the World?!

Is this about those that voted Sgt Pepper best album of all time? :lol:

People nowadays have no community spirit or sense of empathy. It's dog eat dog. Many of the youth of today are thick as **** and want to get rich by doing **** all. I'm being very general but common sense has gone out of the window over recent years.

It is a point of perspective...I wonder what they think of you?

They probably think you are an elitist, somebody too stuck up to realise that you don't need to get a job, you can stay at home all day on a fake benefits scam.

The question is, are they happy in their ignorance?
I'm sure they do and it's a perfect example of why this country is going to ****.

Many people believe that the class system was a way of keeping people "in their place" when, in fact, the opposite was true.

The class system gave people something to strive for, a reason to work and to achieve. It dragged my parents out of a life of poverty, and in two short generations my son will be unrecognizable from those going back generations. Without that feeling that one needs to improve one's lot in life, why would anyone try?

People nowadays have no community spirit or sense of empathy. It's dog eat dog. Many of the youth of today are thick as **** and want to get rich by doing **** all. I'm being very general but common sense has gone out of the window over recent years.

I'd have to disagree with the sentiment that life is dog eat dog. With the way our government supports our population from cradle to grave, from child benefit to working tax credits to pensions, I can't think of a time when we have ever been less 'dog eat dog'. Nobody is being eaten, the government picks up the pieces.

I agree a lot of people want to become rich by doing nothing, but that's the something-for-nothing attitude that is supported by the state.

It's really not dog eat dog, and that's the problem.

Darwinism is broken. Humankind spends all it's time trying to ensure that the stupid people don't do stupid things and that they still have a 'fair' chance to achieve with their lives, and in this it dilutes the gene pool.

I'm sure people in general aren't more stupid now than they were 30 years ago, they just seem to get a lot of TV time now. Just stop watching that garbage and you'll feel better.

I'm sure people in general aren't more stupid now than they were 30 years ago, they just seem to get a lot of TV time now. Just stop watching that garbage and you'll feel better.

Agreed.

Half the population of any group of people will have an IQ lower than (or at) the average for that group. These people are just a bit more visible now.

The problem is that the government feels the need to have safety laws, announcements and signs everywhere. If people are stupid enough to put their fingers in the plug socket or not put a helmet on when riding a motorcycle then why are we helping them out and protecting them? Let them wipe themselves out, the heard needs thinning a bit I feel.

The problem is that the government feels the need to have safety laws, announcements and signs everywhere. If people are stupid enough to put their fingers in the plug socket or not put a helmet on when riding a motorcycle then why are we helping them out and protecting them? Let them wipe themselves out, the heard needs thinning a bit I feel.

It does. Over population of the world is a huge problem. Either that, nuclear war, global warming or some kind of super virus WILL lead to the end of the world. We only have about 100 years left so might as well make the most of being earths cancer and horsemen of the apocalypse.

If stupidity could be wiped out through natural selection like that don't you think it would have happened by now?

It does. Over population of the world is a huge problem. Either that, nuclear war, global warming or some kind of super virus WILL lead to the end of the world. We only have about 100 years left so might as well make the most of being earths cancer and horsemen of the apocalypse.

Need a hug? ;)

If stupidity could be wiped out through natural selection like that don't you think it would have happened by now?

Need a hug? ;)

I have trees man, I'm at one with nature. A tree can provide whatever you can. A sheep can provide what ever a woma... lets not get into that actually.;)

Back