• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who's your Second team you follow

Nottingham forest - Saw them live with my Grandad many times may GHod rest her soul.

The funniest thing is within my family I've been legitimately called a glory hunter for declaring allegiance to the Spurs side of the family. The glory of losing to Sheffield Utd and a wolves in the same week no less. Such glory. Look at all the glories.

Reactions: DTA
If I wasn't going to away games which was rare I would watch Barnet or Enfield. Since I moved to Oz in 94 it's only been spurs. I tried to watch Sydney FC a few times but really can't watch Australian football it's garbage

whoever is heavily rebuilding and pushing for glory with young players - last two seasons it was arsenal, next season will be chelsea.

not Emirates Marketing Project or real or barca - they don't really take a lot of risks

also keeping tabs on wrexham for a different apporach that their actor owners have employed

Dagenham and Redbridge perhaps, though I may start following Walthamstow a lot closer as their ground is only over the road from me.

The league they're in looks fun too...

Warrington Town and always look out for Pompey results as my best mate is from Portsmouth and I've been too several games with him

Dagenham and Redbridge perhaps, though I may start following Walthamstow a lot closer as their ground is only over the road from me.

The league they're in looks fun too...

Walthamstow had abit of dough a few years back, maybe still dough for the Essex Senior League

Grays Athletic for me, as the title suggests althogh I live in Wallington now so don't get there much, grew up in area, played up through youth via school link. Went home and away during one season as my mate played for them when they nearly made the league

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Walthamstow had abit of dough a few years back, maybe still dough for the Essex Senior League

Grays Athletic for me, as the title suggests althogh I live in Wallington now so don't get there much, grew up in area, played up through youth via school link. Went home and away during one season as my mate played for them when they nearly made the league

They have a half decent following around here I think, I've always enjoyed watching a bit of non-league.

A friend of mine (Mitchell Cole, who has sadly passed away now) played for Grays in 04-05, the season they went up to the Conference and won the FA Trophy I think?

Last edited:
They have a half decent following around here I think, I've always enjoyed watching a bit of non-league.

A friend of mine (Mitchel Cole, who has sadly passed away now) played for Grays in 04-05, the season they went up to the Conference and won the FA Trophy I think?
Great player mate, lovely dribble and left foot, saw him score some great goals. Played with my mate Jamie Stuart, great team.

Non league is brilliant, helped a few clubs out with their socials and marketing for free, love being around it, beers on terraces, some proper good food around too....People watching great, has almost a wetherspoons of football vibe in terms of fans

Great player mate, lovely dribble and left foot, saw him score some great goals. Played with my mate Jamie Stuart, great team.

Non league is brilliant, helped a few clubs out with their socials and marketing for free, love being around it, beers on terraces, some proper good food around too....People watching great, has almost a wetherspoons of football vibe in terms of fans

Yeah he was, truly awful what happened to him. I went to a game or two that season, he was very good at that level, he got a move to Southend in League 1 off the back of it.

Wetherspoons of football ha! spot on, look at that video of Ware vs. Walthamstow and look the benches giving it portions to each other, wonder what the car park was like afterwards :D

Last edited:
Nottingham Forest and also Lincoln City, due to family reasons.

Bordeaux and Sparta Prague in terms of overseas teams due to spells of living in those cities - my flat in Prague was a stones throw away from the stadium) which was class. Cheap tickets, cheap incredible beer and you could drink + smoke in the stands, great times.

Back