• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where you live

Muswell Hill
Bristol
Cambridge
Philadelphia
Rochester MN
Los Angeles
Muswell Hill

Ok, here goes & in order

London (E)
Malta x3
London (E)
Wilts x2
Hong Kong x2
Hants
Germany x2
Kent x2
N.Ireland
London (NW)
London (SE)
Kent x5
E.Sussex x4

.... so far

Yeah dont see many of those in town. Its mainly Man U, Arse and Spurs. Few Chelsea over the yrs too

Quite a few WHU fans where I live, 20mins away in Saffron Walden. But yeah still a pathetically large amount of Man U fans as well, considering the geographical location.

At university at Sheffield at the moment. Not many yids up here.

Quite a few WHU fans where I live, 20mins away in Saffron Walden. But yeah still a pathetically large amount of Man U fans as well, considering the geographical location.

At university at Sheffield at the moment. Not many yids up here.

Theres a nice Chinese in Saffron Walden that I used to go to once in a while. Not been for yrs tho. Yeah only down the road really.
And the number of Man U fans in Haverhill is ridiculous, especially amongst my mates and my generation 25-30+yrs old. Most of my Sunday footy team are Man U

Grew up in Vermont:
1248516714_M7EAB-L.jpg

Moved to Seattle:
seattle.jpg

Now live in San Francisco:
san-francisco.jpg

Edit: Looks like there are two of us in SF now who can't figure out how to embed images!

Last edited:
Dad used to live in St Paul's Rd N17

As for me:

Raised in Greenford,
Moved to Maidenhead,
Have now been living in Reading since '87.

(Those who know the town, would be able to work out my location from my user name)

Born:

w976548.jpg

Raised:

dubai1Getty-.jpeg

Live in:

84384_1.jpg

Am headed for;

f-dumpster-diver.jpg

Back