• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where you live

YEah you could say that!!

Borehamwood is a MAJOR hole!! Lol.....Bejam's?? Brings back memories! I still go home alot to see my Mum and its a great reminder of why I love it up north!

Barwick is lovely....a proper village that has a real sense of community and all the local amenities that you'd want, but only 15 minutes drive into a major city, best of both worlds.
Anyone who know's Bejam's has to be 40+ I'm afraid. Inkpen has a good community, but I suspect my kids hate it as if they want to go out, they have to rely on the taxi of mum and dad to get anywhere... Still, I can get to Heathrow in 50 minutes so it is pretty convenient, and the scenery and quietness make up for it.

Anyone who know's Bejam's has to be 40+ I'm afraid. Inkpen has a good community, but I suspect my kids hate it as if they want to go out, they have to rely on the taxi of mum and dad to get anywhere... Still, I can get to Heathrow in 50 minutes so it is pretty convenient, and the scenery and quietness make up for it.

I'm 34! Bejam's was Bejam's when I was a kid, before it was bought out by Icelands.

There is a bus every 20 minutes into Leeds so that'll do nicely when my daughter gets older! :)

Bloody hell... I was expecting the answer to be Vancouver or somewhere Asian! Trick of the light I guess

Liverpool has a lovely waterfront, alot of money spent in the past 15 years.

Some of the others areas aren't so nice!! But that goes for any large city.

I'm 34! Bejam's was Bejam's when I was a kid, before it was bought out by Icelands.

There is a bus every 20 minutes into Leeds so that'll do nicely when my daughter gets older! :)

I knew Iceland bought them, but I thought it was years ago! Buses are OK here for school, but they stop at 6.30pm... and there are only three a day!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscat,_Oman

looks like this:
oman-muscat-404_672094c.jpg

and

muscatcoast_428x269_to_468x312.jpg

You live in Muscat Danners? I was there a few years ago on business and got taken to a maginificent Indian restaurant up on top of a hill/mountain overlooking the city? It was cracking.

I do indeed. Since last December. That restaurant is Mumtaz Mahal. It's near my office. It is a beautiful city and a spectacular country.

A place called Wadi Shab held a Red Bull cliff diving event the other week.. http://www.redbull.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Event/Red-Bull-Cliff-Diving-Oman-021243173879562

I liked Abu Dhabi too, lots going on and some of it is actually finished unlike Dubai. The other places are a bit dull on the outside. Everyone and everywhere looks the same. It isn't like that here.

I liked Abu Dhabi too, lots going on and some of it is actually finished unlike Dubai. The other places are a bit dull on the outside. Everyone and everywhere looks the same. It isn't like that here.

Yeah, one of my mates was stationed in Oman for a year and he couldn't talk highly enough of the country either.

Back