• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where Me Keys

So you didn't watch Big Brother, I'm a Celeb, Pop Idol, the X Factor or BGT?

Nope.

If the next question is "How do I know they're trash then" I can give you the long winded answer or the short version, I'll go for the short. A trailer for a programme sells you the best of a programme, if a trailer repels me then I know that I'm going to put my foot through the telly if I sat and watched the programme it's trailing.

Last edited:

Nah, the black dude was Victor in that season with Michelle and Stuart, it also had the infamous fight night that changed Big Brother. It went from housemate made entertainment to producer driven entertainment.

[video=youtube_share;aCbfS8XZBxk]http://youtu.be/aCbfS8XZBxk[/video]

The secret room was one of the best things they ever did on that show.

Its a real shame the tranny from Portugal won it, but thats what happens when you got a sob story.

The mad Indian guy that lost it.. was one of the best moments too

Last edited:
Nope.

If the next question is "How do I know they're trash then" I can give you the long winded answer or the short version, I'll go for the short. A trailer for a programme sells you the best of a programme, if a trailer repels me then I know that I'm going to put my foot through the telly if I sat and watched the programme it's trailing.

This.

Also maybe like me you have been at a friends house when they are watching it or maybe a family member watches it so you catcha minute of it while finding the lead for the dog so you have an excuse to go for a walk.

I never watched saturday night t.v. when i was young many years ago i used to be out in the local sports teams or church youth clubs, when at home my parents used to like us to play games but usually we all 4 children were at local church youth clubs. As a young adult i was out at tottenham games or drinking with mates and trying to pull women.

Then i got married and it was out with the wife and boring double dates with other friends, then divorce and the saturdays i spent at home after the first marriage went to brick i started to work out while listening to music.

Second marriage and thank GHod i found one who hates celebrity and reality brick as much as me, not into the sport like me but she is always reading and studying(doing yet another degree at the moment) now the next stage of my life is being a cabbie not for the public but ferrying my son around to tennis lessons and seating in the car listening to magic or reading lee child books.

Now when im home on a saturday evening we watch a movie or the lads humilates me on this wewe thingy. Or in the lighter summer months we are ut walking or cycling or in the garden or im on here talking gonad*s with you ladies.

I do not understand how any man can watch these t.v. shows at any stage in their lives. You do not need money or intelligence to find other things to do in your down time. Frankly if you watch these shows then you were and are a fudging macaron. People can sprout whatever gonad*s they like about only watching something ebcause nothing else is on, but they are finding an excuse.

Recently i brought a chess trainer off amazon, one of my targets this year was to finally master chess(always been a mystery to me) i have a guitarnot that im much good at it, also have some german cd's to learn german as it is similar to latvian language.

The is so much you can do with your spare time, things that do not cost money if your on a budget and are so much more rewarding. Imagine watching a whole series of xfactor maybe you spend 40 hours of your life doing that. You could a good basic knowledge of a foreign langauge in that, how cool in 6 months time would it be to go on a weekend away and not have to point at stuff on a menu to the waiter but talk with them.

Guys i beg of you and i do have an affection for many of you, please do not watch these shows they will rot your brains. Some like me who are not the sharpest can not afford that anyway, some of you seem really bright, you can do so much more with yourselfs, find something that will reward your soul.

Good night.

I can assure you that this wouldn't be considered music or talent by brothers of any colour!

How do you feel when a black person calls you a brother? is it any different when im in a pub and someone opens a door for me and i say "cheers mate" except i do not to anyone whatever colour.

I had a white guy call me bro the other day, think he was trying to sound black because we do not have many down here in chichester, also his cap was on sideways. Did not think it was very gangster to be hanging around outside the co-op in bracklesham bay kicking stones at a phone box. "why you dissing me bro" swear i fitted some locks on his mothers garage a couple of years back, she made me some tea and spoke of her job at the parish council, her lad clearly has no confidence and is trying to hide behind a personna.:|

Saturday Night TV has become a social thing. If you're not going out, you stay in with mates with your TV, trying to take your minds off the fact you should be out enjoying yourselves rather than watching rubbish. But it's the fact it's rubbish that makes it entertainment, but now we're so used to rubbish it's become boring

I dont watch any reality tv

except for the Apprentice but is that reality tv? I dont know.

How do you feel when a black person calls you a brother? is it any different when im in a pub and someone opens a door for me and i say "cheers mate" except i do not to anyone whatever colour.

I had a white guy call me bro the other day, think he was trying to sound black because we do not have many down here in chichester, also his cap was on sideways. Did not think it was very gangster to be hanging around outside the co-op in bracklesham bay kicking stones at a phone box. "why you dissing me bro" swear i fitted some locks on his mothers garage a couple of years back, she made me some tea and spoke of her job at the parish council, her lad clearly has no confidence and is trying to hide behind a personna.:|

I don't particularly mind it, especially if it is someone else who was born and raised in Africa. But I find it a bit strange whoever it comes from tbh. All the evidence points to us blacks still not being particularly brotherly with each other. For all we've been wronged by the more powerful, both on the continent and in the US etc, we still kill each other far too often for us to be calling each other brothers.

But I certainly won't react to anyone, black, white whatever calling me a brother. Nigger on the other hand....

:lol: ' Why you dissing me bro'. I very much dislike when people speak like that. Saw a few kids a week or so ago with hoodies up, heads down, shouting abuse at people just passing by. Didn't think they were too gangster either, standing outside the local library with ice lollies in hand! Idiots.

Maybe he was happy to see someone else from the white brotherhood? ;)

I don't particularly mind it, especially if it is someone else who was born and raised in Africa. But I find it a bit strange whoever it comes from tbh. All the evidence points to us blacks still not being particularly brotherly with each other. For all we've been wronged by the more powerful, both on the continent and in the US etc, we still kill each other far too often for us to be calling each other brothers.

But I certainly won't react to anyone, black, white whatever calling me a brother. Nigger on the other hand....

:lol: ' Why you dissing me bro'. I very much dislike when people speak like that. Saw a few kids a week or so ago with hoodies up, heads down, shouting abuse at people just passing by. Didn't think they were too gangster either, standing outside the local library with ice lollies in hand! Idiots.

Maybe he was happy to see someone else from the white brotherhood? ;)

yeah we bro's in the hood, down here in chichester:ross:

Saturday Night TV has become a social thing. If you're not going out, you stay in with mates with your TV, trying to take your minds off the fact you should be out enjoying yourselves rather than watching rubbish. But it's the fact it's rubbish that makes it entertainment, but now we're so used to rubbish it's become boring

Mate, there's no shame in being too skint to go out, we've all been there (I assume that's what you're alluding to) but that's not an excuse for watching mind numbing TV, even in an ironic way. Mates round, there's music at least as an option to BGT, witty, sparkling conversation, cards, talking to deadheads on GG, anything has to be better than the slow, vitality sapping, mind crushing death that is ITV1.

This.

Also maybe like me you have been at a friends house when they are watching it or maybe a family member watches it so you catcha minute of it while finding the lead for the dog so you have an excuse to go for a walk.

I never watched saturday night t.v. when i was young many years ago i used to be out in the local sports teams or church youth clubs, when at home my parents used to like us to play games but usually we all 4 children were at local church youth clubs. As a young adult i was out at tottenham games or drinking with mates and trying to pull women.

Then i got married and it was out with the wife and boring double dates with other friends, then divorce and the saturdays i spent at home after the first marriage went to brick i started to work out while listening to music.

Second marriage and thank GHod i found one who hates celebrity and reality brick as much as me, not into the sport like me but she is always reading and studying(doing yet another degree at the moment) now the next stage of my life is being a cabbie not for the public but ferrying my son around to tennis lessons and seating in the car listening to magic or reading lee child books.

Now when im home on a saturday evening we watch a movie or the lads humilates me on this wewe thingy. Or in the lighter summer months we are ut walking or cycling or in the garden or im on here talking gonad*s with you ladies.

I do not understand how any man can watch these t.v. shows at any stage in their lives. You do not need money or intelligence to find other things to do in your down time. Frankly if you watch these shows then you were and are a fudging macaron. People can sprout whatever gonad*s they like about only watching something ebcause nothing else is on, but they are finding an excuse.

Recently i brought a chess trainer off amazon, one of my targets this year was to finally master chess(always been a mystery to me) i have a guitarnot that im much good at it, also have some german cd's to learn german as it is similar to latvian language.

The is so much you can do with your spare time, things that do not cost money if your on a budget and are so much more rewarding. Imagine watching a whole series of xfactor maybe you spend 40 hours of your life doing that. You could a good basic knowledge of a foreign langauge in that, how cool in 6 months time would it be to go on a weekend away and not have to point at stuff on a menu to the waiter but talk with them.

Guys i beg of you and i do have an affection for many of you, please do not watch these shows they will rot your brains. Some like me who are not the sharpest can not afford that anyway, some of you seem really bright, you can do so much more with yourselfs, find something that will reward your soul.

Good night.

=D>

This.

Good night.

In the words of Mike The-Cool-Person
That was a highly articulate outburst, Vyvyan

Back