• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where Me Keys

COYS

Allan Nielsen
This guy's going massive

[video=youtube;LT--h2GjaAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT--h2GjaAU[/video]

Last edited:
Sorry to all the brothers but that ain't music. Or talent. Lol fudging hell that's noise!

That is just...awful.

Its only funny because of his accent, if i did it, i would have been sent packing after 5 seconds.

He's only going massive cos people keep posting it in forums and linking it on twitter/fbook and gullible folk like me click the link.
Thinking this show should be renamed Britains got NO talent.
No doubt he'll get some kind of commercial deal out of his 2 minutes on stage.

Incidentally I managed to watch this for 48 seconds, surely thats some kind of record?

Yes, and have been for the last 10 years or so

It's a fudging embarrassment

Saturday night tv has always been brick when I think about it. I used to watch big break, blind date, catchphrase etc but if you think about it entertainment tv is brick. Nowadays we've got take me out or this x factor brick.

Xfactor and brits got talent wouldnt be so fudging bad if they took out the circus freak element. Which 'The Voice' has seemed to give... hopefully it also shys away from the stories of flimflam that comes with contestants.. I shouldnt be blackmailed through guilt that someone has lost a parent or some other everyday story the public has to feel pity towards.

I blame that goofy bint Cilla Black and Suprise Suprise.

Saturday night tv has always been brick when I think about it. I used to watch big break, blind date, catchphrase etc but if you think about it entertainment tv is brick. Nowadays we've got take me out or this x factor brick.

For years I'd maintained that Saturday night TV was for kids and grannies, offering nothing to those in between those age groups, since the rebirth of talent shows and pro/celebrity dancing Saturday night has managed to add vacuous bints to it's target audience.

Reality TV only REALLY took off at the beginning of the noughties and finished just at the close of the decade. That was our choice of entertainment through the noughties

so what sort of shows would you watch? I always liked "Youbet" and "Stars In Their Eyes" growing up but if that was brought out now I probably wouldn't like it. I think nostalgia plays a big part. Nothing seems to be as good as it used to be but in reality it was always a bit brick.

so what sort of shows would you watch? I always liked "Youbet" and "Stars In Their Eyes" growing up but if that was brought out now I probably wouldn't like it. I think nostalgia plays a big part. Nothing seems to be as good as it used to be but in reality it was always a bit brick.

I found Big Brother entertaining when people like Pete were on it, and I used to really enjoy I'm a Celeb. The X Factor and BGT were good 3 years ago but are now brick. Reality TV is just boring and repetitive now. We know exactly what the judges are gonna say now when an act comes on stage. We know who's gonna be good and who's gonna be bad. It's no longer entertainment.

Today I don't really watch TV apart from football. I'll play on my PS3, and if other people in my house are watching TV I might sit and watch, but I don't really have any burning desire to sit down in front of my TV at a certain time to watch a programme come on, apart from football.

Like most things the first couple of seasons of stuff in particular reality tv was quite interesting. What ruined it was the interest of celeb culture, from magazine deals to nightclub appearances. People started going on them with the aim to be famous instead of doing it for the crac. Its now got to the point where its dispised and hopefully the next fad is around the corner... Hunger games anyone! lol

Seriously though, I used to look at my parents in disdain at what they used to watch, Morse, Lewis, Poirot, even back to things like Bergerac, Just Good Friends.. Boon, the list goes on. I now think back and kinda understand why, its an age thing, but I love things like Silent Witness or other such grown up tv, the rest is bubblegum, like music.

ha ha Youbet was excellent Saturday night TV - weren't so much of a Stars in their Eyes fan though

struggling to recall any others from that era

never been a fan of reality tv - especially anything which relies on z-list celebrities - Big Brother could have been a good show but went down the trashy ratings chasing route however i watched the series with, ah forget his name - the big black dude and the bunny boiler Michelle - that was pretty good actually

talent shows are a load of brick and i generally finding them insulting

Last edited:
ha ha Youbet was excellent Saturday night TV - weren't so much of a Stars in their Eyes fan though

struggling to recall any others from that era

never been a fan of reality tv - especially anything which relies on z-list celebrities - Big Brother could have been a good show but went down the trashy ratings chasing route however i watched the series with, ah forget his name - the big black dude and the bunny boiler Michelle - that was pretty good actually

talent shows are a load of brick and i generally finding them insulting

Brian?

Reality TV only REALLY took off at the beginning of the noughties and finished just at the close of the decade. That was our choice of entertainment through the noughties
Speak for yourself, I wouldn't sully myself watching that brick.

Back