• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What sort of personality type annoys you most

Yeh I agree, social media is a strange beast. I went to a talk on it years back by a Canadian tech head and he summed it up by saying putting stuff on social media is the equivalent of posting notices about your personal life on lamp posts before the Internet existed. Changed my whole perspective on it TBH because he was spot on. Once it's out its out

Footballers are eternally getting robbed because they post holiday snaps which alerts everyone that they aren’t at home. John Terry got done twice in the same holiday, the same criminal went back and robbed him again. Wasn’t content with robbing the bloke once.

Back