• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What sort of personality type annoys you most

I do not like being greeted with a “How are you?”

Quite difficult to deal with that as a private person.

I hate people that when you ask them how they are try to actually tell you. Just say fine and tslk about something else.

I hate people that when you ask them how they are try to actually tell you. Just say fine and tslk about something else.

yeah that is part of the problem - you end up being rude to someone you don’t know who meant no malice.

yeah that is part of the problem - you end up being rude to someone you don’t know who meant no malice.

If you've had a bricky day, tell them a very brief story of why your day was brick. It's an opportunity to vent. People get that. Then move on. Also the opposite if you've had a great day tell them. But keep it brief and to the day. Not your life story. Also listen to theirs. Empathise. Don't try to give advice unless you really know what you are talking about.

I hate working with people that come off all pleasant and polite while you know they're both unqualified and unappreciative.

Got that going on with an art director at a sports client. She really doesn't have the first fcukin' clue about what makes ice hockey - the world's fastest team sport -tick. Goes for all sorts of photos for the social media accounts making the players look pretty and sensitive when the vast majority of season ticket holders - mostly 25-to-60-aged males - are there to watch slam-bang-put-his-ass-through-the-glass hockey action.

I capture that sort of stuff quite nicely - I'm a lifelong Nikonian, fyi - and she doesn't use it remotely enough but never fails to say nice things about the images. G.T. F.

Wouldn’t say it annoys me, but this need for people to document their entire lives on social media; what they eat, who they vote for, where they go on holiday just to name a few I find quite puzzling. And the desire for people to air their dirty laundry in public is also strange to me. I’ve seen people from school out their partners for infidelity, drug use etc. it’s not a good look.

Wouldn’t say it annoys me, but this need for people to document their entire lives on social media; what they eat, who they vote for, where they go on holiday just to name a few I find quite puzzling. And the desire for people to air their dirty laundry in public is also strange to me. I’ve seen people from school out their partners for infidelity, drug use etc. it’s not a good look.

Yeh I agree, social media is a strange beast. I went to a talk on it years back by a Canadian tech head and he summed it up by saying putting stuff on social media is the equivalent of posting notices about your personal life on lamp posts before the Internet existed. Changed my whole perspective on it TBH because he was spot on. Once it's out its out

My personal hate is emails which begin with ‘I hope that this finds you well’ and which then launch into a litany of aggressive complaints. Got them all the time before I saw the light and stepped down as a Deputy Head.

In answer to the original question, psychopaths.

Back