• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What sort of personality type annoys you most

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
I just spent an entire afternoon not with the accountant but his secretary as he was sick.

She did this thing that so many dowdy women in their fifties do pretending to be flustered. Oh I'm so sorry the computer has kicked me out, will just have to wait it to reload.

Constantly touching her hair and acting all fake Hugh grant nervous. I get it I have a rugged sexiness and she probably hasn't been porked since the last Labour government. But do your fcuking job.

Kept saying how it was so sad people could not flirt in the workplace anymore. I get it, I know women are constantly checking me out. I walked past some office girls in their 20s outside chatting in the cold with their coffees in worthing. I'm heading into the multi storey car park after an infuriating meeting. Look up in the little reversing mirror they have outside the entrance. All 3 of the sorts were looking over at me and all seemed taken about that I caught them.

Always look in reflective surfaces when I walk past women and 90% of the time there checking me out.

I'm a human being not a piece of meat. Drove home from worthing in a foul mood.

Fcuking hate receptionist and secretaries, would have thought AI would have got rid of them

@Danishfurniturelover Well you do look rather fetching on your avatar, not surprising you turn heads everywhere you go but it may be worth considering the reason why.

Who are you saying is the personality type that annoys you the most, people you have assumed find you attractive?

For me one moment dishonest people are the worst, then the next it may passionless folks, but then ignorant people aren't great either but we are all capable of displaying those traits from time to time given certain circumstances.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/beer-drinkers-asked-stop-saying-28800240

Advice from CAMRA, to make visits to the pub more appealing to women. o_O
Which if anything is likely to lead to more use of those terms!
I'd happily pub-crawl in the opposite direction of a pub full of CAMRA members :D

Ahh I thought it may to do with people without the necessary physical appendages to crawl. I'd say the mirror might be egging people on to feel oppressed but I shan't be clicking on the link to further investigate so I'll take your word for it!

Sadly I agree with your 2nd sentence, fragile masculinity tends to get certain types of men all hot and bothered when the word feminism is mentioned whether, essentially because it is quite similar to feminine and they haven't educated themselves on the actual definition.

Happy hour I was assuming is deemed as "problematic" it's not inclusive of depressed people, I would personally love a "morose hour" at the pub where everyone can just sit and drink in miserable silence without fear of judgement or part time life coaches giving unrequested pep talks...

Ahh I thought it may to do with people without the necessary physical appendages to crawl. I'd say the mirror might be egging people on to feel oppressed but I shan't be clicking on the link to further investigate so I'll take your word for it!

Sadly I agree with your 2nd sentence, fragile masculinity tends to get certain types of men all hot and bothered when the word feminism is mentioned whether, essentially because it is quite similar to feminine and they haven't educated themselves on the actual definition.

Happy hour I was assuming is deemed as "problematic" it's not inclusive of depressed people, I would personally love a "morose hour" at the pub where everyone can just sit and drink in miserable silence without fear of judgement or part time life coaches giving unrequested pep talks...

that’s all the time at whetherspoons

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/beer-drinkers-asked-stop-saying-28800240

Advice from CAMRA, to make visits to the pub more appealing to women. o_O
Which if anything is likely to lead to more use of those terms!
I'd happily pub-crawl in the opposite direction of a pub full of CAMRA members :D
Oh brick, that's real!
I thought you'd taken it from The Onion!

The irony is, by saying that, CAMRA are being non inclusive. Why can't women go on pub crawls or happy hours?
Newsflash - women do!

Although I guess some of CAMRA are still stick in the 50s. I'll have a pint of Stout. Oh, and a white wine for the lady.

Isn't that all the time in pubs except happy hour?

Isn't that all the time in pubs except happy hour?

Depends on the pub, some have happy drunks frequenting them!

that’s all the time at whetherspoons

Oddly I've only recognized the beauty of a Spoons recently (despite poor trading practices + staff treatment etc), it's a bit like a hotel for the day time if you want to grab a coffee and with my noise cancelling headphones on I can read without needy drunks bothering me.

Depends on the pub, some have happy drunks frequenting them!

Oddly I've only recognized the beauty of a Spoons recently (despite poor trading practices + staff treatment etc), it's a bit like a hotel for the day time if you want to grab a coffee and with my noise cancelling headphones on I can read without needy drunks bothering me.

I try and avoid them, but the one near my office is the only establishment in walking distance that serves Guinness.

Back