• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What radio station do you listen to?

I like to listen to a bit of rock whilst in the office, currently listen to kerrang

Any suggestions on a new decent internet based radio station

Planet Rock is excellent, not sure if you can listen online though. It is a digital only station so quite possible I guess.

Planet Rock mostly, but Radio 4 wakes me up in the morning (or sends me back to sleep depending how dull the news is).

Only listen to the radio at work and its Absolute, they don't repeat a song from 10-5 which is pretty good compared the to the others.

Capital, but half the stuff they play today is brick, and the fact that there are now Capital FMs outside London is just a joke

I've never understood why people would choose to listen to other people's choice of music on the radio all day. I have plenty of my own music to listen to, and the best thing about it is that it's all stuff I like (or in some cases, stuff I liked a long time ago).

I understand the value in finding new music you didn't know you liked, but how often does that really happen on a widely available radio station?

I've never understood why people would choose to listen to other people's choice of music on the radio all day. I have plenty of my own music to listen to, and the best thing about it is that it's all stuff I like (or in some cases, stuff I liked a long time ago).

I understand the value in finding new music you didn't know you liked, but how often does that really happen on a widely available radio station?

Pretty often, actually...

Radio4. It's the whole point of radio.

BBCLabour.gif

Back