• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What is the worst ever decision taken by Daniel Levy as the Spurs chairman ?

What is Daniel Levy's worst decision as Spurs chairman ?

• Total voters
The manager IMO always puts a team out to win and that team yet again was good enough to win
But it also needs players to man up and be accountable which at our club they rarely are

that display today was frightening
Mourinho looked bereft of any ideas and the players looked like they don’t look like they are organisable in the current setup.
I have tried to get behind the current setup, but chtist it’s hard work!

that display today was frightening
Mourinho looked bereft of any ideas and the players looked like they don’t look like they are organisable in the current setup.
I have tried to get behind the current setup, but chtist it’s hard work!
It was very beige
Players look more and more unmotivated

It comes to a point where the manager cannot be blamed. i very much doubt Poch or Mourinho set up the team with the instructions to pass it sideways and backwards and do fudge all with the ball in the oppositions box. The players are not good enough.

Its an effing mess Mr. It’s like players know something is up and it’s not good!
It’s like the players know nothing IMO
Someone described it well on a podcast the other day ... we have a lot of players who need to play to a set plan (he quoted Moura and son). He said intelligent players adapt to games and make those changes themselves and Quoted Kane and Lo Celso
City play a regiment style and a set system regardless of who plays and it’s drilled into them constantly. We’re no there yet if we ever will be under Jose

It’s like the players know nothing IMO
Someone described it well on a podcast the other day ... we have a lot of players who need to play to a set plan (he quoted Moura and son). He said intelligent players adapt to games and make those changes themselves and Quoted Kane and Lo Celso
City play a regiment style and a set system regardless of who plays and it’s drilled into them constantly. We’re no there yet if we ever will be under Jose
Without knowing....harry the coach on the last word on Spurs?

I'd say if you are fighting at a financial disadvantage having a regimented style and maximising the lesser players as a result would be key to performing above your ststion and competing at a higher level?

His Twitter posts are good, he sees beyond the obvious, and it's well reasoned
Yeah I had a few Arguments with him about the modern way of coaching and types of players
But he does engage and he is doing it for a living
He also works with some of our youth privately like Cirkin

The manager IMO always puts a team out to win and that team yet again was good enough to win
But it also needs players to man up and be accountable which at our club they rarely are
We have better players than Bournemouth, putting 11 of them on the pitch any of us could do. Our manager is supposed to organise our players into a cohesive unit who can create chances and score goals. He is failing.... desperately!

It comes to a point where the manager cannot be blamed. i very much doubt Poch or Mourinho set up the team with the instructions to pass it sideways and backwards and do fudge all with the ball in the oppositions box. The players are not good enough.
We have one attacking tactic. It is pathetic.

We have better players than Bournemouth, putting 11 of them on the pitch any of us could do. Our manager is supposed to organise our players into a cohesive unit who can create chances and score goals. He is failing.... desperately!
Yep
It’s like the team that lost to Brighton earlier in the season and the one that lost to Saudi Sportswashing Machine
It’s almost exactly the same team actually
And we lost to Bournemouth last season too

Back