• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wembley 2017/18

After 3 hours apparently some councillors want to defer the decision as they want more information. What more information could you need!

Almost. Just do the maths. If you can write, I'm pretty sure you can count to 27, unless you're from Liverpool.

Must of missed that lesson, plus i have no idea how many rounds it is until the CL semis, so i thought i would ask you respected folk.

For whats its worth. We are due to play 27 home games (whl + wembley) this season. Last season we played 27 as well. 2014/15 we played 30 home games.

It really depends on the draws in the two domestic cups.

For those of you wondering, what will happen, if we get more than 27 home games next season...

If Tottenham host more than 27 matches next season, in theory the extra games could only be played to the reduced attendance of 50,835.

Bryant, however, suggested Spurs could yet play even those fixtures at full capacity.

“We would look to absorb those matches into the existing Wembley calendar,” Bryant said. “Spurs will be made the priority.”

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ion-to-play-27-home-games-wembley-next-season

Does anyone else worry that playing at Wembley every other week might be a challenge that is beyond us in terms of replicating our home form of this season? Without our home form this year we would be midtable at best. That would make it pretty hard for us to hold onto the likes of Lloris, Alli and Kane if we haven't got Champions League to come in the first season at the new stadium. Maybe the new stadium alone would tempt a few of them to stick around but I'm developing fear that this could be a huge challenge, albeit a necessary one.

Does anyone else worry that playing at Wembley every other week might be a challenge that is beyond us in terms of replicating our home form of this season? Without our home form this year we would be midtable at best. That would make it pretty hard for us to hold onto the likes of Lloris, Alli and Kane if we haven't got Champions League to come in the first season at the new stadium. Maybe the new stadium alone would tempt a few of them to stick around but I'm developing fear that this could be a huge challenge, albeit a necessary one.
Serious relegation fears

Back