• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welcome Ange: To Dare is to Didgeridoo

I like him, with the right players, defenders who can defend and a striker who could score we will get one hell of a team.
Yea that performance was really encouraging with the players he had to choose from.

I think we’re going to be great to watch by the end of the season. At the moment it’s a bit “heart attack” football but give him the players (injured, suspended players back and a few new signings) and this could be special.

I still think he needs to dial it back a bit, we overplay at the back, nothing wrong with playing safe occasionally.

Sometimes you need to kill a game.

We did plenty
They were low and hard and ones that almost came off
But we stopped when Vekiz came on

Ok, well, more of those than aerials yes, but that’s not the sort of service traditional “big men up top” thrive on.

I think we mostly played passes across the box rather than crosses, but that’s semantics.

Ok, well, more of those than aerials yes, but that’s not the sort of service traditional “big men up top” thrive on.

I think we mostly played passes across the box rather than crosses, but that’s semantics.
It was awful IMO
Why bring him on and give him nothing
Daft
But weirdly really common for us

Have for say, brain storming in the car on the way home were really not far off being something special

This summer we will lose Hugo, Perisic, Dier for free
We will likely sell Lo Celso, Hojberg, Royal, Reggie, Sessegnon, rodon amongst others

That’s a lot of room and potentially some decent money

I think we may also see Richy be given a chance to go along with Spence subject to buyers

I actually think Parrot may get a chance to step in.

There is a lot of business needed. I think we’re 6 players short in the squad and Ange hasn’t so far the will to start youngsters that are from the club. That for me is an opportunity

Have for say, brain storming in the car on the way home were really not far off being something special

This summer we will lose Hugo, Perisic, Dier for free
We will likely sell Lo Celso, Hojberg, Royal, Reggie, Sessegnon, rodon amongst others

That’s a lot of room and potentially some decent money

I think we may also see Richy be given a chance to go along with Spence subject to buyers

I actually think Parrot may get a chance to step in.

There is a lot of business needed. I think we’re 6 players short in the squad and Ange hasn’t so far the will to start youngsters that are from the club. That for me is an opportunity

Unless Parrott can have a much better 2nd half to the season, I'm not sure he will get a chance with us.

But I'm still confident in Ange and him getting us competitive again once he has a team fit again.

It's just moving on those players (plus tanganga and hopefully ndombele) and replacing them with some quality players who can play in Ange's system.

the equaliser came from Gil playing a poor back pass to Vicario

and it gives the opposition hope
It’s pretty clear that Gill isn’t good enough, I’m sure that Ange is aware of that. It’s just that we’ve got so many injuries at present that there’s no other option, even Santiago from the under 21s, who may have come in and played in the left, is injured.

Unless Parrott can have a much better 2nd half to the season, I'm not sure he will get a chance with us.

But I'm still confident in Ange and him getting us competitive again once he has a team fit again.

It's just moving on those players (plus tanganga and hopefully ndombele) and replacing them with some quality players who can play in Ange's system.
The tubby one and Tanguy are a given but I’m not sure we will be able to move them on

Parrot is just a gut feeling
He is following a simailr path to Kane with his loans IMK

It’s pretty clear that Gill isn’t good enough, I’m sure that Ange is aware of that. It’s just that we’ve got so many injuries at present that there’s no other option, even Santiago from the under 21s, who may have come in and played in the left, is injured.

I agree, I think that’s the worst transfer deal we have ever made.

But it’s systematic in this case I think, he didn’t even consider playing safe.

How long have we asked for the club/manager to be brave?

When have we seen 2nd string players play that well?

Just like when we played brick under Conte and still picked up points, should be clear if we play like that every week, we will win more than we lose.

Back