• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Dunno, rivals to Dortmund, maybe he's going to Bayern next.

He's a clam, he's clearly doing a clam thing, I've just not worked out who to yet.

Topple Nagelsmann so he can do the Euros? Germany's squad is aging and he'd have more of a shot at that than WC26

Oh, I could easily see this whole scenario playing out with Klopp winding up at Bayern. International headlines.

Maybe not even next season, but definitely the season after, once he's had time to get his head showered and his outlook on the game fully refreshed. Bayern are a tired, worn out brand these days. There's nothing exciting about them. Klopp could change that and he wouldn't have to rush into the job. Imagine the bubbling speculation leading up to his eventual appointment.

Can't buy that kind of market value. But you can create it.

Seems the clear out this summer might be more extensive. Van Dijk, Salah and TAA all will have one year left on their contract. Klopp's announcement looks like causing them trouble. They don't want to unsettle the clubs of managers they want (e.g. Alonso), but without the manager being decided the players can't plan ahead

Klopp knows there is a good few years of rebuild to do
He is getting on and done it all so maybe he just doesn't fancy it anymore

I think it's a large part of it, rebuild coming

- League isn't going to get easier, highly likely they cash in on Salah with Saudi interest, very surprised they let VVD get down to 12 months

The Xabi thing is a bit weird, he's clearly first choice but noise is he's clearly communicated he's in a one off opportunity to win the league over Bayern and doesn't want to discuss/commit to anything now, can they afford to wait?

I hope that Liverpool have missed their chance of getting the biggest Salah payout from the Saudis as their league isn't going great.
If they get another OTT Coutinho-style payout to fund their recruitment that would be galling.

I hope that Liverpool have missed their chance of getting the biggest Salah payout from the Saudis as their league isn't going great.
If they get another OTT Coutinho-style payout to fund their recruitment that would be galling.

He just needs to ask henderson how wondeful it is out there.

84be96cb-6ba6-4e6d-bd20-1c5263f15b49_text.gif

Diogo Jota out for months. Curtis Jones, Allison could be gone a while too. Szoboszlai, Arny-Alexander, Thiago Alcântara and Stefan Bajcetic and Joël Matip all still out. Maybe even Darwin Núñez who left game at Brentford at half-time.

Probably have to stage some maudlin ceremony with wreath layings to pay respects to their dying hopes of a title in Klopp's final season. Maybe sacrifice a Juventus fan to restore them.

Back