• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

This could back fire, if it’s that easy to get out of visiting that brickhole or putting up with their clam fans…

Although it must he reiterated, it wasn’t the ref that made the mistake.

England was the VAR wasn't he? They don't even go to the stadium.

At least one of their fans has regressed a few years and brought a laser pointer to the game to shine in the eyes of the opposition keeper tonight

I think it's an outrage that Brighton played their game an hour or so earlier than Liverpool Football Club in Europe this week. It's clear and obvious they are giving Liverpool Football Club LESS time to recover and clearly and obviously giving Brighton an unfair advantage. REPLAY!

I think it's an outrage that Brighton played their game an hour or so earlier than Liverpool Football Club in Europe this week. It's clear and obvious they are giving Liverpool Football Club LESS time to recover and clearly and obviously giving Brighton an unfair advantage. REPLAY!

sPorTing InTeGrIty!

So obviously him demanding a replay on Wednesday was not what he actually mean't, oh Jurgen all is fine now then

Jurgen Klopp claims Liverpool replay comments were 'misunderstood'

"I am speaking the English good no, understanding miss as zat is words for I to speak, all over the bridge zalter now as you Britisher svine dogs say"

F7u8cwXXwAAHhxZ

Back