• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I think thats more a reaction to counter balance the Liverpool love in that inexplicably happens on here to be honest, Im not sure anyone really believes because we have finished above them then we automatically will.

Theyll probably win the majority of their games by virtue of that front line. Similarly, Arsenal, Utd, City and Us can all say the same.

I wouldn't say there's a love in. I personally dislike Liverpool but I don't hate them that much that it prevents me from acknowledging they are a top team. Just take a look in the other matches thread whenever they play, it's a combination of luck and sky bias that wins them most games. You could probably count on one hand how many games they have deserved to win this season in the eyes of most GG posters. And I've also said before that some posters can't deal with/don't like it when posters praise other teams almost as if it is a dig against Spurs somehow to acknowledge that another team is good. I liken it to when you appreciate another good looking woman but your missus gets jealous. Fine for woman to say they find other men attractive btw but thats another story :D

And thats exactly what Im talking about. Someone says something negative about them and theres a knee jerk over positive reaction.

I appreciate you recognise theyre a good side, certainly dont take issue myself - but why even the need to defend them?

Anybody has a pop at them and theres a hoarde with pitchforks chasing them down. Spurs fans, defending Liverpool, because...?!?

And thats exactly what Im talking about. Someone says something negative about them and theres a knee jerk over positive reaction.

I appreciate you recognise theyre a good side, certainly dont take issue myself - but why even the need to defend them?

Anybody has a pop at them and theres a hoarde with pitchforks chasing them down. Spurs fans, defending Liverpool, because...?!?

Not defending them, I hope they don’t win the league even if we can’t, if it’s not us then Emirates Marketing Project would have to be my preference. I just thought it was rich for spurs fans to call another team bottlers when you consider our record in cup competitions and when we have a chance to go top we’ve fallen short. The only time Liverpool bottled it IMO is when they were 3-0 up to Palace at Cristanbul and drew 3-3. They should have won the league that season but they let it slip, excuse the pun.

you can’t really say its “bottling” if a team loses to a team with greater resources imo

unless it’s something ridiculously embarrassing, like rolling the ball straight to the feet of an opposing striker in front of an unguarded net or letting a tame shot from 30 yards squirm straight through your hands for example

Both the CL and EL final I would have expected them to lose against those teams.
However, when you are ahead and go on to lose quiet convincingly I think you can expect to have bottlers thrown at you.

I wish Liverpool well. They won’t dominate the league like they did 40 years ago, but having another club winning our league just shows how healthy our game now is.

I’d like to see Everton taking bites out of the top 6 more regularly too.

Saw a comment in a bbc have your say calling them the “Divers School”.

Now I hate those stupid labels as much as any other adult, but that one is okay by me.

Who would have thought the sale of Coutinho would enable them to build a team. capable of making a serious challenge for the title. When all is said and done I think Klopp has done well and is a fine manager. Fans are still a fudging nightmare though. Especially the Mauritian ones who have never seen their team live yet are giving it the big bollox now.

Who would have thought the sale of Coutinho would enable them to build a team. capable of making a serious challenge for the title. When all is said and done I think Klopp has done well and is a fine manager. Fans are still a fudging nightmare though. Especially the Mauritian ones who have never seen their team live yet are giving it the big bollox now.
The sale of coutinho took away the variety of their play but adding Van Dijk and a keeper has made their plan A even stronger as they aren’t throwing away leads. As insufferable as their fans can be (although any gloating or demeaning other clubs is something I dislike even when our fans do it) it would still be a triumph in the sporting sense to overcome Fraudiola and the doped City.

It wouldn’t surprise me if City dump a couple of league games to try and win the CL which along with gifting Liverpool the title will possibly enable us to occupy 2nd a few more times before our thinner squad ends up coming 3rd, to continue the narrative that we are a nearly team rather than one that punches massively above its weight.

I didn't watch the game and they are all praising Salah for giving Firmino the penalty as he was on a hat trick. Did he offer to give up the first penalty at 3-1 to firmino who was on a hat trick then aswell?

I didn't watch the game and they are all praising Salah for giving Firmino the penalty as he was on a hat trick. Did he offer to give up the first penalty at 3-1 to firmino who was on a hat trick then aswell?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

Back