• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I cannot believe what I've just read on BBC football page, its says FA are appealing against Klopp's £30k fine, it's not clear whether it's because it's too low or they want it cleared, it just says they are appealing after reading the independent review.

I cannot believe what I've just read on BBC football page, its says FA are appealing against Klopp's £30k fine, it's not clear whether it's because it's too low or they want it cleared, it just says they are appealing after reading the independent review.

Always the victum, never the cause.

They're appealing that there was no touchline ban. Considering he got sent off you'd think there'd be at least a game watching in the stands for that one. Strange decision from the panel.

They're appealing that there was no touchline ban. Considering he got sent off you'd think there'd be at least a game watching in the stands for that one. Strange decision from the panel.

Yes my son told me it's the lack of ban they are concerned with, which is right, I thought he had a touch line ban.

Dont like the bloke, but well done to Klopp for speaking out about WC in Qatar, little too late, but what he said was right. Most sensible people knew this wasn't right, the media in general just brushed over it, a piece here and there but no real condemnation on the corrupt affair or the impact it would have on the people delivering in infrastructure.

Dont like the bloke, but well done to Klopp for speaking out about WC in Qatar, little too late, but what he said was right. Most sensible people knew this wasn't right, the media in general just brushed over it, a piece here and there but no real condemnation on the corrupt affair or the impact it would have on the people delivering in infrastructure.

I went in on a couple of journos and they both came out with identical reasoning when I claimed they were happy to gorge on free food and tickets at another W/C. Both said they would be close to the project to do some real reporting on what is happening in Qatar...what a crock of brick

Wow, one bad year and their owners jump ship...mental
I guess with the emergence of Saudi Sportswashing Machine and the possibility of no CL as a consolation prize they realise they may have peaked competitively without injecting significantly more cash (also perhaps because their rumoured levelling up method is no longer available)

Liverpool supporters tinkle me off. Well most of the ones I know do. Always seems so self righteous and think they know it all. They always seem to hate on us too for reasons unknown. So they will be even worse with this new takeover. At least barely hear from City supporters but Liverpool supporters always seem to make themselves known.

Liverpool supporters tinkle me off. Well most of the ones I know do. Always seems so self righteous and think they know it all. They always seem to hate on us too for reasons unknown. So they will be even worse with this new takeover. At least barely hear from City supporters but Liverpool supporters always seem to make themselves known.
Hey, hey! Get it right. It's Liverpool FOOTBALL CLUB, pronounced like Carragher does, with a full potato in your mouth, and spit flying everywhere.

I assume that they won't want money invested from anywhere but Liverpool, imagine the outcry if some capitalist from London dare put money in to secure a world class striker, reckon they will be crying into the Mersey then? I reckon like Suarez the racist, they will happily look elsewhere

I went in on a couple of journos and they both came out with identical reasoning when I claimed they were happy to gorge on free food and tickets at another W/C. Both said they would be close to the project to do some real reporting on what is happening in Qatar...what a crock of brick

It's absolutely a crock of brick. It's people trying to rationalise it because they stand to personally benefit.

Neville offered the same nonsense and got rightly called out by Ian Hislop on it on HIGNFY last week. It was glorious. Neville's doesn't look quite as clever when he's discussing this stuff with Ian Hislop and Paul Merton rather than Jamie Carragher and Micah Richards.

Back