• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Poor diddums

Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool cannot compete with Emirates Marketing Project

Jürgen Klopp says it is impossible for Liverpool to compete with Emirates Marketing Project because they are unable to ‘act like them’ in the transfer market.

The Liverpool manager claimed football does not want to confront the reality that City’s financial power means keeping pace year after year is beyond their direct competitors.

“I heard now that at Saudi Sportswashing Machine somebody said 'there is no ceiling for this club'. Yes! He is right. He is absolutely right. There is no ceiling for Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Congratulations, but some other clubs have ceilings,” said Klopp.
Since Klopp arrived City's net spending stands at £693 million, with Liverpool's £372 million. Wages are roughly similar from the last available accounts – before Haaland arrived – with City's at £355 million a year and Liverpool's at £314 million. City, though, are top of the Deloitte Football Money League as the highest revenue generating club in the world, at £560 million, with Liverpool seventh on £478 million – a revelation that was greeted with incredulity at Anfield.

This summer, Liverpool's net spend was actually higher than City's, with Guardiola sanctioning the departure of Raheem Sterling to Chelsea, as well as allowing Gabriel Jesus and Oleksandr Zinchenko to join Arsenal, in a bid to clear space for Haaland and Julián Álvarez. Liverpool, meanwhile, spent £85 million on Darwin Núñez to fill the hole left by Sadio Mané.

We also need to know how much he’s spent on PED’s and the bribes to cover it up.

Fair enough City have spent more, but at least we can see what they are doing.

Are we sure we can see what they are doing?

Rumours for years that Peps had some major medicine men in to boost Barcelona and subsequent teams

It’s very possible, but City’s performances are not “alien”.

Obviously doping has been rife in La Liga, it came out in the Fuentes trial. He’d have been involved as a player.

Bearing in mind the way Pep left Barca, and particularly Bayern, I wonder if he’s been scared straight and that’s why he fell out with club management desperate for CL wins.

It’s equally possible they are just doing it to a much lesser degree.

The dippers have taken the tinkle with it.

Not sure what I think about the Liverpool win today. On the one hand, we are now joint second on points. On the other, Liverpool will take confidence from today and looked a lot better defensively. Plus Arsenal now have a 4 points lead at the top.

Not sure what I think about the Liverpool win today. On the one hand, we are now joint second on points. On the other, Liverpool will take confidence from today and looked a lot better defensively. Plus Arsenal now have a 4 points lead at the top.

They will pick up points like today but they are going to leak alot more point than they have over the previous years. Nowhere near the same unit they were regardless of today's result

Yeah I have mixed feelings on it. Would have rathered a draw or City win. Can’t see the Dippers defending that deep against other sides.

Helped having a right back behaving like a right back today. Even when Trent came on, he got done with a one-two that led to a super cross with no one on the end of it.

The Dippers have West Ham and Forest next which could give them a bit of momentum…

Pool won today because Allison was alive to City's vulnerability when they get too many forward. Rarely see Lloris swiftly punt the ball up towards our striker like that. It may be route 1 but it can be highly effective and it's a tactic we ought to make more of.

Pool won today because Allison was alive to City's vulnerability when they get too many forward. Rarely see Lloris swiftly punt the ball up towards our striker like that. It may be route 1 but it can be highly effective and it's a tactic we ought to make more of.

Lloris tries it at least once per game, It just doesn't normally come to anything.

If the City defender hadn't had a brainfart then people would moan that Allison just wasted possession with one of his many hopeful punts again lol

They do look cool when they come off though

Lloris tries it at least once per game, It just doesn't normally come to anything.

If the City defender hadn't had a brainfart then people would moan that Allison just wasted possession with one of his many hopeful punts again lol

They do look cool when they come off though
My point was he rarely does it swiftly. Usually too busy looking around for the safest option. Don't get me wrong, he is a top keeper. Just wish he'd add that level of awareness to his game.

My point was he rarely does it swiftly. Usually too busy looking around for the safest option. Don't get me wrong, he is a top keeper. Just wish he'd add that level of awareness to his game.

it’s not awareness, that’s all they do, hoof it over the top, he just put his foot through it

Back