• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I just saw something about something he may have said against Arsenal and it was under Investigation

I read that some Woolwich fans were talking about him saying something racist but given that nothing has been heard officially about any investigation (and you would expect a statement at least along the lines of the PL are looking into an accusation of racism during the game), the speculation seems to be that he may have said something instead about a certain Woolwich player currently facing allegations, which may be why the ref went to speak to both managers. It seems more likely.

I read that some Woolwich fans were talking about him saying something racist but given that nothing has been heard officially about any investigation (and you would expect a statement at least along the lines of the PL are looking into an accusation of racism during the game), the speculation seems to be that he may have said something instead about a certain Woolwich player currently facing allegations, which may be why the ref went to speak to both managers. It seems more likely.

So it was potentially rapist comments?

a liverpool player saying something racist...

(and he was one of the ones who wore that racist t shirt)

he's a clam

We don't know he did. It might have been sbout the alleged rape. If it is can't see what the ref could do about it. Guessing it will be hushed up.

When are they gonna start punishing this despicable club and it's violent fanbase???
City team bus attacked, (not the first time Liverpool fans attack team buses), coins thrown at Pep etc.
And the media are mostly silent and barely mentioning it. Any other club, and it would be the headlines!!

When are they gonna start punishing this despicable club and it's violent fanbase???
City team bus attacked, (not the first time Liverpool fans attack team buses), coins thrown at Pep etc.
And the media are mostly silent and barely mentioning it. Any other club, and it would be the headlines!!

Dunno about silent. Jordan white and souness spent over an hour talking about it on talksport today. The bus getting attacked only came out today so the papers wouldn't have it.

If a player behaved like the two managers in that game the league would take action, they were both inciting the crowd. The pathetic media would rather play up what great characters they are rather than the sort out the trouble their actions could cause. Following the reports of abuse and intimidation of referees cant they see this behaviour sends a terrible message to kids and their braindead parents.

If a player behaved like the two managers in that game the league would take action, they were both inciting the crowd. The pathetic media would rather play up what great characters they are rather than the sort out the trouble their actions could cause. Following the reports of abuse and intimidation of referees cant they see this behaviour sends a terrible message to kids and their braindead parents.

Yesterday saw the best teams from the last couple of years go at it in what was a decent game of football only for the managers to act like something I have not even seen in years or watching and being involved in non-league and like you say they get a pass because its painted by the machine as passion or characters. The game ridicules lesser managers who fail at the game with less resources but are gentlemen with it, but we make heroes of the tossers with the riches and platforms to succeed regardless of their actions, its all part of the circus.

Klopp got a ban.
As for media. It's all over it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63281933

Klopp got a ban.
As for media. It's all over it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63281933

Are they? Reading that piece I only saw Gary Lineker suggesting sanctions, any criticism did not come from the media but from others. I feel confident there will be plenty of hand ringing from the media in the coming days and there will be nothing directly condeming either of their darlings as it might restrict their chances of friendly interviews in the future. If 2 managers of EFL televised game had done this they would be crucified.

Agreed. I think. What do you mean by "Wow"?

On the Athletic Podcast recently a journo went on a rant about this same topic, saying that people call Liverpool "victims" because of Hillsboro. Whereas it is because they are always whinging and claiming their club are victimised by refs/The FA/society when the opposite is true. Is that what you mean?

Back