• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Klopps obviously worried the club's fans will boo a minute's silence for the queen, gonna be interesting what happens with Liverpool with their anti England/Royal views

You need to stop pretending about the work you've been doing and find work you might actually enjoy.

Find a way to do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life.

Moi meme, ma grande? I love making - as opposed to merely taking - pictures. Not remotely trying to sound 'preacherly' about this, but it's absolutely true. I'm a 66-year-old teenager.

Happy working part time in a DIY store. It will see me out. But if I was young I would not want to do one thing for life.

How are Ajax 4to1 to beat Liverpool tonight.

Tend to stick to the under 2.5 goals and both teams to score markets. But that looks like a value bet right there, cash out set for half the stake unit.

Wonder if you do the same as a mate of mine did when he work part time at B&Q after the redundancy, when asked about certain things or products he use to recommend a local hardware store if they did a better deal or service.

Yep the is a local merchants all across the South East called Gardner and Scarfield. Really excellent company that will see you right.

Back