• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

... and Salah's new salary is gbp350k per week for the next 3 years!

i remember liverpool struggled a long time with a waning gerard and couldn't decide when to let him go. let to a period where they were underperforming until klopp arrived to change things around.

There was a chart somewhere. Probably on this thread.

Iirc, he was the lowest paid starter, paid half of Salah's and below Oxlade Chamberain.

Edit. It's in this post.

yep heralded as liverpools golden front three but paid way,way less than many others.
In fact in his last year there there were 11 players paid higher than mane.

seemed like liverpool wanted to deal with salah's contract first before mane, even while salah was dragging it as part of negotiations.

klopp didn't help matters by calling the afcon a "little tournament" in his frustration for losing players. its common knowledge mane spends a lot of his money to help the poor in senegal - funded hospitals, schools, sports facilities and even giving money directly to the poor. so as captain of the senegal team and pretty much national sports hero, i don't think it would go down well with mane.

ironically and with a sense of poetic justice, mane scored the winning goal in the final of the afcon that made senegal first time champions. on the losing side was his compatriot who earned twice more than him, salah.

adored yes. respected, not fully. taken advantage of, for sure.

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/liverpool-fc/payroll/2021/
View attachment 14442

klopp didn't help things when he called afcon a "small tournament

There was a chart somewhere. Probably on this thread.

Iirc, he was the lowest paid starter, paid half of Salah's and below Oxlade Chamberain.

Edit. It's in this post.

didn’t he have some kind of arrangement where by he gets a set salary and on top of that X amount is given to charities of his choice?

I might have just misunderstood or even made that up as I can’t remember where I heard that from.

didn’t he have some kind of arrangement where by he gets a set salary and on top of that X amount is given to charities of his choice?

I might have just misunderstood or even made that up as I can’t remember where I heard that from.

Liverpool don't do charity unless they're receiving it.

Considering Liverpool as a club and fans will always tell you they are aware of all things local, this seems to show a complete lack of awareness...what a way to celebrate a late winner when locally a young girl was shot:

Fbj1cotWYAIbdeU

Considering Liverpool as a club and fans will always tell you they are aware of all things local, this seems to show a complete lack of awareness...what a way to celebrate a late winner when locally a young girl was shot:

Fbj1cotWYAIbdeU

Good point, and shot by a masked person to boot, seems in various dubious taste.

Witless fcuk. So unaware.

The crossed arm should be under the shooting arm.

Could now be aiming at a team mate after that crushing moral defeat at Goodison. Worst ever start to a season for Klopp's Glocks.

something incredible about their performance variance this season, almost like their bodies feel different from game to game, I wonder what could cause that...

If Klopp fudges off or gets sacked its going to take them a few years to get back to where they are.

When you have Milner and Henderson in your midfield then you are in trouble.

If Klopp fudges off or gets sacked its going to take them a few years to get back to where they are.

When you have Milner and Henderson in your midfield then you are in trouble.

Teams def running out of steam with the oldies and the introduction of the newbies adds to their sluggish look.

Still a dangerous side but they are going to drop plenty of points this season

Back