• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

This is just for you (sorry, yous) clams:
The_sun_logo.jpg

941828-margaret-thatcher.jpg

Liverpool.jpg

Win lose or draw you'll all still be thieving, jobless peasants living in the worst city in the worst bit of our country. I think the North East might run you a little close but you victim types win it for your constant high-pitched whining and sense that the world owes you something.

Should you ever wish to apply for independence then please, be our guests.

Hello RAWK.

Feel free to register here and tell us why we have got it so wrong.
I'd be interested to hear why they don'y think that Victimpool is a fair description - it seems to have upset them somewhat. Personally I can't think of a better way of describing them without using words our sponsors wouldn't like.

I think this thread is now poor and sadly over the top. I'm no fan of Liverpool FC but some of these childish posts do us Spurs fans no favours.

Let keep it to the football @scaramanga

I think this thread is now poor and sadly over the top. I'm no fan of Liverpool FC but some of these childish posts do us Spurs fans no favours.

Let keep it to the football @scaramanga
This thread has been taking the tinkle out of the residents as much as the team since its inception.

That's the problem with that place - you could almost like the team if it weren't for the fans. They're quite exceptional in their ability to garner dislike from all other fans and they make it impossible to purely discuss the football.

The team has varied from good to bad in recent memory but the fans have always (in my lifetime) been awful, awful people. Cultural and intellectual peasants to a man.

Last edited:
Harry Redknapp claims Jurgen Klopp was only Liverpool’s second choice to succeed Brendan Rodgers as boss – with Carlo Ancelotti rejecting an approach from the Reds.

The Reds appointed former Borussia Dortmund chief Klopp on a three-year deal last week, but Redknapp has told talkSPORT that the German was only their Plan B after they decided to part company with Rodgers.

Ancelotti is currently out of work after leaving Real Madrid during the summer and recently said he would be keen on a return to the Premier League.

The Italian reportedly held talks with Liverpool over the vacancy, but ruled himself out of the running after being unable to agree a deal.

And Redknapp says he heard from “good sources” that Liverpool approached him before eventually appointing Klopp.

“I have heard from good sources that he [Ancelotti] was offered the Liverpool job,” Redknapp said. “I don’t think [he wanted it]. They spoke to him at some stage.”

Despite being second choice, however, Redknapp believes Klopp has the requisite skills to succeed at Anfield.

He added: “I do like the look of Klopp, he’s a good appointment. He’s looks bright, with great enthusiasm and he looks like he could be a really good addition to the Premier League. I’m looking forward to watching Liverpool play over the next few years.

“Ancelotti’s had a little break from the football scene already and obviously feels he’s ready to come back in again. It’s got to be a big club for him, he’s a manager of Champions League clubs so he’s not going to take any job.

“There are only five or six jobs he could take in the Premier League, so it’s very interesting to see what he’s got in mind.”

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/ancelotti-snubbed-liverpool-before-klopp-took-job-harry

This thread has been taking the p*s* out of the residents as much as the team since its inception.

That's the problem with that place - you could almost like the team if it weren't for the fans. They're quite exceptional in their ability to garner dislike from all other fans and they make it impossible to purely discuss the football.

The team has varied from good to bad in recent memory but the fans have always (in my lifetime) been awful, awful people. Cultural and intellectual peasants to a man.

Well maybe its time it stopped - go use twitter for this type of silliness. You're not just taking the p*s* you are being spiteful.

Well maybe its time it stopped - go use twitter for this type of silliness. You're not just taking the p*s* you are being spiteful.
That's because I thoroughly dislike Liverpool (and much of the rest of the North). Unlike the rest of the North, scousers seem to think there's something owed to them. Outside of football they're a hideous stain on our country, inside of football they're a hideous stain on this country that got us banned from European football because they can't behave like human beings.

If you want to go hug a scouser* that's fine by me, but there's no insult too far on this forum against them.

#JFT39

* I would recommend starting a course of antibiotics first or wearing some kind of whole body condom.

Last edited:
That's because I thoroughly dislike Liverpool (and much of the rest of the North). Unlike the rest of the North, scousers seem to think there's something owed to them. Outside of football they're a hideous stain on our country, inside of football they're a hideous stain on this country that got us banned from European football because they can't behave like human beings.

If you want to go hug a scouser* that's fine by me, but there's no insult too far on this forum against them.

#JFT39

* I would recommend starting a course of antibiotics first or wearing some kind of whole body condom.

This has nothing to do with football. As @glorygloryeze use this thread if you need to http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/the-north-south-divide-in-the-uk-does-it-exist.7641/

Out of interest @scaramanga, why do you thoroughly dislike most of "The North"?

Btw, if anyone is interested i started a discussion of the UK's "North-South divide" here: http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/the-north-south-divide-in-the-uk-does-it-exist.7641/
I consider it a drain on my salary and a waste of this country's resources. It's cold, it's often rainy and they have massive gaps between all the cities. When you do traverse these animal-infested gaps you'll inevitably find out that the city in which you've arrived was really not worth the effort.

In certain parts (Liverpool, parts of Birmingham, etc) there seems to be a great pride in staying out of the "get an education, get a job, contribute to society" scheme by which the rest of us live. An attitude that I know can be found in the South but not in anything like the same numbers.

#JFT39

I signed up in hope of a bit of banter with some Spurs. Your posts spoiled that. You do know there are Spurs fans from the north and Liverpool fans born and bread in London, yes? Grow the fudge up.

Good on you for not being a total arse wipe. fudgein "Staff Members" calling other fans "murderers" (yes i know he didn't say it directly, but might as well ave with that #JFT39 brick). You would think we was Arsenal with all this bile from spurs? Though I have a suspicion that scaramanga, likes the gooners more then us. Proper southerners, ain't they?

I consider it a drain on my salary and a waste of this country's resources. It's cold, it's often rainy and they have massive gaps between all the cities. When you do traverse these animal-infested gaps you'll inevitably find out that the city in which you've arrived was really not worth the effort.

In certain parts (Liverpool, parts of Birmingham, etc) there seems to be a great pride in staying out of the "get an education, get a job, contribute to society" scheme by which the rest of us live. An attitude that I know can be found in the South but not in anything like the same numbers.

Thanks for replying. Interesting...
Can i ask which animals are you referring to in the massive gaps? Do you mean wild boar and Deer? Or are you referring to general farm animals like sheep and cattle grazing far and wide?
Also, do i take it you would have voted for Scotland to leave the Union if given the chance?

Thanks for replying. Interesting...
Can i ask which animals are you referring to in the massive gaps? Do you mean wild boar and Deer? Or are you referring to general farm animals like sheep and cattle grazing far and wide?
Also, do i take it you voted for Scotland to leave the Union?
All of it - anything that isn't city tends to smell and be a really long way away from anything good.

I didn't vote either way on Scottish independence, but it would certainly be better for me if they had won. Some vague level of altruism may have had me vote against it had I had a vote.

All of it - anything that isn't city tends to smell and be a really long way away from anything good.

I didn't vote either way on Scottish independence, but it would certainly be better for me if they had won. Some vague level of altruism may have had me vote against it had I had a vote.

Ok thanks. But you haven't stated which animals you are referring to...

I signed up in hope of a bit of banter with some Spurs. Your posts spoiled that.
According to the database you signed up after I started posting in this thread this morning. So please forgive me for doubting your intent.

You do know there are Spurs fans from the north
They have my greatest sympathy.

and Liverpool fans born and bread in London, yes?
Then they have no excuse.

Grow the fudge up.
I have absolutely no intention of doing anything of the sort.

Good on you for not being a total arse wipe. fudgein "Staff Members" calling other fans "murderers" (yes i know he didn't say it directly, but might as well ave with that #JFT39 bricke).
Are fans immune to the charge of murder just because they're football fans? Those who killed the Juve fans are murderers in my eyes - there's not hint or suggestion in that, a straight opinion.

You would think we was Ar5ena1 with all this bile from spurs? Though I have a suspicion that scaramanga, likes the gooners more then us. Proper southerners, ain't they?
Is that really the level we're operating on here? In that case, allow me to retort:

He who smelt it dealt it! (or other playground insult)

Back