• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

someone banned me from the Ar5ena1 thread. and ive not been given a reason for it - a very rawkesque policy i'd imagine

How long do you think that you would last on RAWK if the only thing you posted was praise for LVG, Ferguson and Manchester United?

You say that you are a Spurs fan, prove it. Involve yourself in the site and a wide variety of discussions. Do this and I am sure that the site admins will be willing to reconsider their decision to block you from the Arsenal thread.

the reason we laugh at rawk is exactly because they cant accept facts like ferguson has been a great manager.

im involved in many discussions in the general football thread. if i posted more in the club forum id sprout crap bcos id be talking too much from the heart. hence, i like to stick to the general football forum

the reason we laugh at rawk is exactly because they cant accept facts like ferguson has been a great manager.

im involved in many discussions in the general football thread. if i posted more in the club forum id sprout crap bcos id be talking too much from the heart. hence, i like to stick to the general football forum

I'm afraid that your posting on here has become increasingly like trolling the longer you have posted here. The only thread that you posted in regularly was the Arsenal one and you would never accept that Wenger had ever got anything wrong. I've got quite a lot of mates who are Arsenal fans and even amongst the most blinkered, I do not know a single one who would agree with you. I am willing to believe that you are not an Arsenal fan and instead just argued yourself into a corner and wouldn't back down but now is the time to let it go and move on.

Klopp has apparently agreed to rent Rodgers' apartment for £4,000 a month.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rtment-just-days-taking-job-Liverpool-FC.html

Wonder if this will still be there?

the-portrait-of-brendan-rodgers-hanging-in-the-house-of-brendan-rodgers.png

unfortuntately that can get you banned on gg too

No it doesn't, I respectfully (and heartily) disagree.
What can get you banned here is repetitive trolling or repetitive arguing without basis, opinion, content or justification. IF people can defend their POV with genuine discussion and debate, they are welcomed. If it becomes a 'war-to-win' with petty accusations and personal insults, then absolutely, bye bye.

No it doesn't, I respectfully (and heartily) disagree.
What can get you banned here is repetitive trolling or repetitive arguing without basis, opinion, content or justification. IF people can defend their POV with genuine discussion and debate, they are welcomed. If it becomes a 'war-to-win' with petty accusations and personal insults, then absolutely, bye bye.

I'm worried now, if @Neymar is indeed a gooner troll* then I'm the only bonafide spurs fan here actually defending wenger

*i don't believe that to be the case

Back