• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Morinho on the wind up in his press conference. The Liverpool fans still hate him and he gets their goat every time

Liverpool's next 19 opponents yielded this many points last season: 1 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 1 3 3 3 3 1 3

B17FGEcIIAEMmHr.jpg

And it looks more and more like we've ****ed it up the wall on certain players. We've got big ****ing problems that Sturridge alone will simply not fix.

Poor from the manager today, pointless having a squad if squadies who play well dont then get a run.

On another note, anyone who doesnt think theres an enormous problem with corruption in this league is deluding themselves. Rotten to the core.

Taylor's ineptitute and Chelsea's ****house tactics weren't responsible for the ****ing 50 pointless one-twos between Mignolet and Skrtel.

If we had Beckenbaur bringing it out from the back then yeah, play it short every time - Skrtel and Lovren have very few on the ball skills. What's Einstein's definition of madness again...

8th defeat of the season? how much longer are we gonna stick with this utter fraud?

Having Allen, Borini and Lambert as subs is simply not good enough after the situation we found ourselves in this summer.

If Rodgers thinks that you play the same ****e eleven every week and get the results, well, he is going to be in big trouble.
Play players on form.
The back 4, Balotelli abysmal.

If Brendan is going to go on about how he's not afraid to make big decisions, he has one to make with Stevie. Made that "quaterback" role for him last year for an 11 game resurgence, but somehow he's kept it this year... even though the wide receivers are gone.

We need to sack Balotelli and Lambert off in January. Terrible players. Can't think of 2 players that are less like Suarez and Sturridge in the entire league.

We are too hesitant and give teams far too much time to settle when we have the ball.

Every time we have a chance to put the pressure on, we pass it backwards and then **** about with the ball across our defence instead of pushing forwards and pressing the other team back.

It’s the polar opposite of how we played last season and is one of the key reasons we are scoring less and conceding more.

There is nothing remotely impressive about our play. Rodgers team selection is becoming seriously irritating. As he himself said last season, when your spend overt a 100mil you have no excuses for not challenging for the title. I think both he and some of his signings that he insists on playing should have till the end of the year to turn it around.

:dipper:

They are becoming an exact replica of us, only worse.

i have to say it's interesting to see how Liverpool have coped with an almost identical situation to what we were in last season - how do people think they are faring compared to us?

i have to say it's interesting to see how Liverpool have coped with an almost identical situation to what we were in last season - how do people think they are faring compared to us?

Maybe a bit worse than us, as they don't look like they will be a top 6 side at the moment.

Worse, they knew what not to do and still did it.

They're also worse off points-wise than we were at the same stage last season.

Much worse.

Losing Suarez is tough, but nowhere near as tough as losing Bale.

likely to fall from title challengers to outside the top 4, possibly top 6 if they don't improve.

puts our fall from 5th to 6th in to perspective i think - especially when you consider the transfer activity - a manager who went out and brought his no.1 priorities v a head coach who arguably never got entirely the players/types of players he required

The Suarez factor :-k

@bpfootball: Liverpool have lost more games, have conceded more goals and have less points at this stage than under Roy Hodgson in 2010.

Apologies if already posted but these are videos show how the Gerrard-Chelski slip, Jagielka's last-minute screamer equaliser and the infamous Palace 3-3 if they were being commentated on by a Liverpool fan. Hilarious!!

[video=youtube;9wAEFtUO1e4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wAEFtUO1e4[/video]

[video=youtube;Ju5Sw9EM3lM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju5Sw9EM3lM[/video]

[video=youtube;sioqXo6iRMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sioqXo6iRMU&list=UUJO35NW8VsZfFyF5eD007GA[/video]

"That's bang out of order, that!" :ross::ross:

Sort of limiting his potential customer base with that moniker. I suppose he could release a COYS range and a SCUM range to cover some of the others.

EXCLUSIVE: Liverpool's title race crashes as Daniel Sturridge picks up ANOTHER injury

The England striker pulled out of a session yesterday with what is understood to be another thigh injury just as he was planning to make his comeback against Crystal Palace on Sunday.

Sturridge, 25, has been sidelined for the past 10 weeks and has now twice broken down in training while readying himself for a long-awaited return to action.

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers will anxiously await an assessment of the injury in the next 48-hours, but it is too early to say how long Sturridge faces out once more.

The forward’s season has seen him lurch from injury to injury ever since he broke down with an initial thigh problem while training for England at the start of September.

That was in a session Liverpool claim Sturridge told Roy Hodgson he did not want to take part in amid concerns over his fitness.

He was out for almost six weeks before then injuring his calf in the warm up to his first session back with Brendan Rodgers’ senior squad ahead of the trip to QPR last month.

It had taken Sturridge, whose last Liverpool appearance was in the resounding 3-0 win over Tottenham on August 31, another month to return to training following that inopportune setback.

Liverpool have scored just 14 goals this season and currently find themselves in 11th place with the likes of Mario Balotelli, Fabio Borini and Rickie Lambert having failed to score a goal between them in 888 minutes in the Premier League.

Rodgers also knows Liverpool face PFC Ludogorets in Sofia next Wednesday needing to win to keep their hopes of qualifying for the knockout stages of the Champions League alive.

Sturridge has hinted in the past that his injury problems may be genetic.

"Maybe it's my body type, maybe it's hereditary,” he said. “Both my uncles had injuries, and my dad had them as well."

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/537037/Liverpool-Daniel-Sturridge-suffers-another-thigh-injury-latest

Back