• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

LiverpoolLogic: England don't even look a world top 10 side without Gerrard. Massive loss.

another classic, especially considering England were eliminated from their last 4 big tournaments due mainly to wayward Gerrard back passes

Having lived there for a total of four years, I can say that there are many positive things about the scouse mentality but we only look to see the bad things in terms of the football club. And it's easy to find ignorance/stupidity on any football forum. But I was always genuinely impressed that even when they were complete ****e (signing Downing Carroll for ****loads and not getting anywhere) there was still the same positive attitude. When they are ****, there's still the same passion and support as when the results are going well and I have a lot of respect for that.

Having lived there for a total of four years, I can say that there are many positive things about the scouse mentality but we only look to see the bad things in terms of the football club. And it's easy to find ignorance/stupidity on any football forum. But I was always genuinely impressed that even when they were complete ****e (signing Downing Carroll for ****loads and not getting anywhere) there was still the same positive attitude. When they are ****, there's still the same passion and support as when the results are going well and I have a lot of respect for that.
I don't think that's because they're good fans (although it would take some serious commitment to support Downing), I think it's a misplaced sense of superiority.

I don't think that's because they're good fans (although it would take some serious commitment to support Downing), I think it's a misplaced sense of superiority.

With some I believe you're right, but to generalize all of them with an all too easy "they're" isn't massively intelligent. That's like people talking about Spurs fans and saying they're flaky and moany as ****. It's true that we have many of those types of fans, like it is true that Liverpool have a lot of fans with a misplaced sense of superiority.

It's very strange to see that so many people still don't understand the importance and danger of categorizing people with they them etc etc It's obviously quite trivial in this case but in posts like Kandi's (or something like that) it's crazy to see how much ignorant hatred can be displayed and not many bat an eyelid.

I was talking to some Frenchies about the general problems between the Arabic immigrants and the French and it was really worrying to hear phrases like "they fight really dirty" and "They're causing the problems". It seems like it's a lot easier to stereotype and generalize rather than treating people like humans and taking each case as it comes.

With some I believe you're right, but to generalize all of them with an all too easy "they're" isn't massively intelligent. That's like people talking about Spurs fans and saying they're flaky and moany as ****. It's true that we have many of those types of fans, like it is true that Liverpool have a lot of fans with a misplaced sense of superiority.

It's very strange to see that so many people still don't understand the importance and danger of categorizing people with they them etc etc It's obviously quite trivial in this case but in posts like Kandi's (or something like that) it's crazy to see how much ignorant hatred can be displayed and not many bat an eyelid.

I was talking to some Frenchies about the general problems between the Arabic immigrants and the French and it was really worrying to hear phrases like "they fight really dirty" and "They're causing the problems". It seems like it's a lot easier to stereotype and generalize rather than treating people like humans and taking each case as it comes.
Find me a scouser that understands economics (votes Conservative), reads the Sun, has a job, dislikes unions, has never owned a tracksuit and whose accent doesn't make my ears bleed and I'll agree ;)

Find me a scouser that understands economics (votes Conservative), reads the Sun, has a job, dislikes unions, has never owned a tracksuit and whose accent doesn't make my ears bleed and I'll agree ;)

Conservatives who understand economics abandoned the "Conservative" party a while back.

but in that scary religious/cult kind of way ... complete with the conspiracy theory **** ...

file.php

Can't let an opportunity pass without posting this.

I think that's pretty funny.

I tell you this; one hundred times more for Liverpool these days than those cvnts at Man Utd, who have become total ****ers in my eyes!

Conservatives who understand economics abandoned the "Conservative" party a while back.
All politicians who understand economics have left their parties - they all work for think tanks or as consultants because the money's at least 10x as good.

Steven Gerrard on Champions League: "We want to go as far as we can. This can’t be a one-off. This is where Liverpool should be."

I think I'm gonna be sick.

Think it will impact on their league form massively being in champs league.

It already has. Sturridge was injured and they rested Sterling against Villa. Look what happened there. They had a great season just gone, but they were lucky in a lot of respects. Now that luck may run out

Poor performance from the Scouse

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29209558

Ludogorets should have been in the lead, they hit the post, Balotelli scored out of nowhere, then on 90 minutes Ludo sliced through a woeful defence and deservedly equalised

Then their keeper had a Gomes moment and gave Liverpool the game, jammy buggers

A lot of LFC fans I know are fully aware this season is going to be tough for them. It is just those few that don't agree that are far more vocal.

Back