• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

In all fairness a lot of the quotes that have been placed on here have been contradicted by a fair few posters on RAWK in that thread. They're not all zealots, just some idiot posters. Surely people at GG can empathise with that?

Yes, I know a good few Liverpool fans, all good lads. The club does appear to attract a particularly special lot to its on-line community, but as you point out, the ones highlighted by sites such as RAWK Meltdown are a self-selective showcase of the uber nuttiest. Dare I say, If someone were to sift this site for similar purposes, they'd likely find a good few toe curlers among our own.

Last edited:
6 and 2 three's for me

So if it's six and 2 threes then you share the opinion that it's worth us winning on Sunday to take 10 losses? Do you think "They are all, no exception, worse than any other fans." and that "Being a Liverpool fan is a serious birth defect."?

I get the dislike for another football club, and I get that this thread would be the most appropriate to put it but it's embarrassing to see other Spurs fans making comments like Kandis above.

In all fairness a lot of the quotes that have been placed on here have been contradicted by a fair few posters on RAWK in that thread. They're not all zealots, just some idiot posters. Surely people at GG can empathise with that?

I think only ManU comes close in terms of how many believe every game will be a walkover.

So if it's six and 2 threes then you share the opinion that it's worth us winning on Sunday to take 10 losses? Do you think "They are all, no exception, worse than any other fans." and that "Being a Liverpool fan is a serious birth defect."?

I get the dislike for another football club, and I get that this thread would be the most appropriate to put it but it's embarrassing to see other Spurs fans making comments like Kandis above.

i want us to win, i always do, i want them to lose, likewise i always do, when i was a kid 99% of the kids in my (essex) school were liverpool fans, they gloat like none other, there are no shades of grey, all their players are the "best in the world" in their position, the delusion is astounding, the entitlement incredible, self awareness completely lacking, the term cult is apt

Honestly, Pool fans are the absolute bottom of the pit! I despise them more than anything! What a deluded gang of absolute c@nts! They are all, no exception, worse than any other fans. It's beyond belief. What a load of tossers!! Being a Liverpool fan is a serious birth defect.

I want us so bad to wipe the floor with them at Anfield! I don't care if we lose 10 times in a row after that! Just win vs the mersey scum! [-o< I actually get physically sick just writing about them!

Well this is awkward...
I know that every fan base has it's idiots but it's hardly fair to tar us all with the same brush?
(A tip to finding nicer Liverpool fans would be to steer clear of RAWK)

Back to the game, think it should be a good one! Our defence is there to be got at with it being pretty much brand new, and up to three changes from Monday night due to injury, and I love all the options we have going forward even though we're obviously not as good as last season.
Should be fun though. I'm predicting a score draw, but it really could go either way

Honestly, Pool fans are the absolute bottom of the pit! I despise them more than anything! What a deluded gang of absolute c@nts! They are all, no exception, worse than any other fans. It's beyond belief. What a load of tossers!! Being a Liverpool fan is a serious birth defect.

I want us so bad to wipe the floor with them at Anfield! I don't care if we lose 10 times in a row after that! Just win vs the mersey scum! [-o< I actually get physically sick just writing about them!

You know the way a few macaronic Liverpool fans talk about us?

You're justifying it.

Well this is awkward...
I know that every fan base has it's idiots but it's hardly fair to tar us all with the same brush?
(A tip to finding nicer Liverpool fans would be to steer clear of RAWK)

Back to the game, think it should be a good one! Our defence is there to be got at with it being pretty much brand new, and up to three changes from Monday night due to injury, and I love all the options we have going forward even though we're obviously not as good as last season.
Should be fun though. I'm predicting a score draw, but it really could go either way

not tarring you with that brush, but I have to say, all the Liverpool fans I know personally are of similar mind (hive, to be precise) to RAWK, perhaps the reasonable Liverpool fans need to arrange an intervention and get RAWK to stop embarrassing you all

I don't think we are as good going forward as QPR made us look, I don't think you are as bad at the back as city made you look, I think the game will be similar to Monday, we'll knock it around and give you a scare before losing by the odd goal

I follow the spurs thread on rawk and mostly it's okay. Every 6/7 post or so one of the more "hardcore" "fans" pops in to shout that we're deluded and no one in our team would get into theirs, but other than that it's not so bad.

When they're playing it's another matter all together though, if you think this place is bad during a game, it's either mass suicide, or winning the league over there. Rarely anything inbetween.

That board can be a decent read and not all of them are mental -- but the f**kwits they do have are a different breed, true zealots. Makes you puke how they seem to act like their manager, and Rodgers is a massive c**t isn't he? Just his face and sh1t-eating grin, and then the rubbish he talks...kin hell. Just want to hang him up by the jumper on a clothes peg and speed-ball his head.

“I took a lot of time to sign because, suddenly, there were a lot of clubs interested in me," Origi told the Daily Mirror.

"Big Spanish, Italian and German clubs wanted me but my dream was to play in the Premier League. I also went to Tottenham but of the clubs interested, I chose Liverpool.

"The coach alled me often, he invited me over, showed me a compilation of my matches since I was in the Under-15s and knew everything about me.

"At the club, everyone knew me, from the person doing the video analysis to the chef. My father told me to choose with my heart and I chose Liverpool and I don't regret it for a minute."

Sounds a bit stalkerish. :-k "Want to come over and watch my collection of videos of you?"

They've got a tough draw. I was very impressed with Basel when we played them a couple of years back.

Ian Ayre : "When you look at Liverpool as a football club, it’s our competition."

In my opinion this is the person who is by far and above the most cringe inducing man in football. Not merely at Liverpool, not even just the Premier league, the whole sport from under 7 games to the World Cup final, he makes my spine hurt when he talks. I feel sorry for Liverpool fans being represented by him.

Just imagine if they won the league. Vomit. I think if actually prefer Arsenal to win the league. At least for them it's nothing new, they've won it before it's just more of the same. Pool winning I don't know if I could handle it.

Ian Ayre : "When you look at Liverpool as a football club, it’s our competition."

In my opinion this is the person who is by far and above the most cringe inducing man in football. Not merely at Liverpool, not even just the Premier league, the whole sport from under 7 games to the World Cup final, he makes my spine hurt when he talks. I feel sorry for Liverpool fans being represented by him.

True, we do forget sometimes that they are a football club.

Just imagine if they won the league. Vomit. I think if actually prefer Arsenal to win the league. At least for them it's nothing new, they've won it before it's just more of the same. Pool winning I don't know if I could handle it.

i've said on here before, i'd rather see arsenal with everything than liverpool win anything

Back