• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

What do you make of this then?

ibz2dg0uThuYMd.gif

If he had kicked Sandro like that, he'd have broken his foot

Going maybe slightly off-topic, I really hope we remember the two incidents with Parker last season when we play Emirates Marketing Project and Liverpool; oh and Charlie Adam's Stoke.

I don't want to see a situation again when somebody like Parker get's that treatment in the heat of battle and no-one goes up to that player and shouts in his face: "OI! What the fudge you think you're doing??"

I was quite tinkled off that Modric just seemed to stand there and make no issue of it. We should hustle together as a unit; we've got even more taller physical players so we better not let ANYONE think we can be intimidated! :twisted:

COYS

Going maybe slightly off-topic, I really hope we remember the two incidents with Parker last season when we play Emirates Marketing Project and Liverpool; oh and Charlie Adam's Stoke.

I don't want to see a situation again when somebody like Parker get's that treatment in the heat of battle and no-one goes up to that player and shouts in his face: "OI! What the fudge you think you're doing??"

I was quite tinkled off that Modric just seemed to stand there and make no issue of it. We should hustle together as a unit; we've got even more taller physical players so we better not let ANYONE think we can be intimidated! :twisted:

COYS

=D>

This.

And acts.

True. During the filming of The Office.

In all seriousness - you're basing this on his standup. I'm basing this on his standup, xfm shows, podcasts, tweets, interviews etc etc, and I can categorically state that he's nothing like the character David Brent.

Last edited:
Memories of Heysel made me turn down Liverpool offer, reveals Del Piero

By Sportsmail Reporter

PUBLISHED:10:07 GMT, 11 October 2012| UPDATED: 10:26 GMT, 11 October 2012

It is 27 years since 39 Juventus fans were killed after a wall collapsed following rioting at the stadium in Belgium ahead of the European Cup final.

But both clubs have gone to great lengths to heal the wounds following that fateful day.

On the 25th anniversary of the disaster, Liverpool unveiled a plaque at the entrance to the Centenary Stand in front of officials from both clubs.

But Del Piero has revealed he could not move to Anfield, despite interest this summer, after recalling those events in Brussels.

'Why I said no to Liverpool? Negotiations with Sydney were already advanced and then I thought about what had happened at Heysel,' Del Piero told Gazzetta dello Sport.

'Juve and Liverpool were able to rebuild the relationship, but for many people that tragedy is an indelible memory. I thank all the clubs which wanted me, but I’m convinced of my choice.'

The Italy legend completed his switch Down Under soon after Liverpool made their move, and he has revealed he is finding it hard to adjust after 19 years with the Turing giants.

He said: 'One month is not much to make judgments, but the beginning is comforting from every point of view.

'The farewell to Juve still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. One year and a half ago I would not have imagined that this would happen, then things change.

‘I still have the great satisfaction of having given everything I could for Juventus.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...d-Liverpool-Heysel-tragedy.html#ixzz28zkWibqL

The Italy legend completed his switch Down Under soon after Liverpool made their move, and he has revealed he is finding it hard to adjust after 19 years with the Turing giants.

He said: 'One month is not much to make judgments, but the beginning is comforting from every point of view."

How the fudge did they decide that quote meant he was finding it hard to adjust?

Liverpool managing director Ian Ayre insists Luis Suarez does not have to change the way he plays despite accusations of being a diver.

Suarez has come in for criticism after being accused by Stoke boss Tony Pulis last weekend of going to ground too easily during Liverpool's goalless draw with the Potters at Anfield.

Pulis called for Suarez to be banned for three games following the incident and FIFA have since waded into the debate, with vice-president Jim Boyce calling on the Football Association to take action after seeing simulation become 'a cancer within the game'.

Ayre believes Suarez is being unfairly treated and feels the Uruguay international's reputation is going against him.

"I think it's reputation because of what happened last season," Ayre told Sky Sports News.

"Now everything Luis Suarez does is in the spotlight, but if we are going to treat people because of something they do on the pitch then we should treat everybody equally.

"I am not saying that anyone in particular is targeting him, what I am saying is if there is going to be a debate, whether it's a media debate or other, then it has been to be a fair one about everybody and not about Luis Suarez which seems to be the case."

Target

Ayre believes Suarez is being unfairly singled out and does not want the criticism to affect the Reds forward.

"I am not surprised by the reaction because we all feel he is a bit of target," added Ayre.

"If you look from the start of this season or perhaps the end of last season through to last weekend I think it is fair to say Luis hasn't had the luck of the draw really in terms of decisions.

"It was proven on your channel and others that on many occasions that he was denied what he should have been given.

"I just feel his style of play, the way he kind of nips in and out he's just a target for tackles and defenders if you like.

"What I would say he has not had the rub of the green in terms of decisions but hopefully that changes as the season goes on.

"The most important thing is it doesn't affect Luis, he just turns it on each week and puts himself out there and he will keep going and that is what we need from him."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8158439/Liverpool-chief-Ian-Ayre-defends-striker-Luis-Suarez-over-diving-accusations

Levy to defend Bale next? :lol:

By Christ, it really is entrenched throughout the rotten core of Liverpool, top to bottom isn't it?! WHY ME? OH WOE IS THIS DOWNTRODDEN CLUB!

Back