• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

He was jumping out to avoid injury to his ankle, Steff

Haven't you played contact sports before?

;) ;)

I know your only joking (and I smiled), but some people actually do think the 2 dives are comparable, seriously, if someone can't see how one incident could have been potentialy dangerous (2 players running at full speed towards the ball) and the other, standing still with the challenge already made - then a second later a swan dive, then I just don't know what to say really.

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Saw the first episode of Being: Liverpool last night.

Yes, there were some cringeworthy moments, but generally I'd absolutely love it if we did something similar allowing common plebs to gain unprecedented insight into our club and players. As long as David Attenborough is the narrator!

Leiva came across as a really nice guy - while Rodgers has a massive portrait of himself in a room and little else

rodgershouse.jpg

Last edited:
Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

it's made for american tv, hence the odd cringeworthy moment.

does anyone else think we should just ditch this liverpool thread? rodgers is clearly deluded as are most of their fans but we dont need to discuss this everyday do we

Imo he has a weird approach to talking to and motivating the players...not just the envelopes, but often his choice of words

Imo he has a weird approach to talking to and motivating the players...not just the envelopes, but often his choice of words

Perhaps someone should tell him that the David Brent character is a parody, not a guru.

I hate the character and find myself hating Ricky Gervais because of it. I know he is not David Brent but the character is so well done I can't dissociate the two. Its strange that its so well done I don't enjoy watching the Office.

I can almost see a thought bubble coming out of Gerard's head thinking "what a load of brick".

Rodgers has bitten off way more than he can chew with 'pool. He wasn't ready for it and his attempts to come across as composed and unfazed by the pressure are looking more pathetic daily. He needs some help IMHO, and not least a few results to go their way.

Perhaps someone should tell him that the David Brent character is a parody, not a guru.

I hate the character and find myself hating Ricky Gervais because of it. I know he is not David Brent but the character is so well done I can't dissociate the two. Its strange that its so well done I don't enjoy watching the Office.

Ricky Gervais is like David Brent unfortunately

Huth rested his foot on Suarez chest, he was being a d*ck, shouldn't have done it and may well have been worthy of a red if the ref saw it, but in no way was it a stamp and not even on the same planet as Ballotelli's against Parker.

Back