• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I think Halsey got all the big calls right. Evans got the ball IMO. Valencia made a bit of a meal from Johnson's tackle, but it wasn't the worst decision in the world. And Shelvey definitely deserved a red, although I accept that Evans deserved at least a yellow.

Brendan Rodgers claims Liverpool supporters are "very educated and clever" and are realistic about what the team can achieve this season.

A stripper once told me I was the sexiest guy she ever danced for. I would have got free dances if her boss wasn't watching us like a hawk. I felt so bad for her, coz she really liked me, so I bought a couple more dances. She was a great lass.

I think Halsey got all the big calls right. Evans got the ball IMO. Valencia made a bit of a meal from Johnson's tackle, but it wasn't the worst decision in the world. And Shelvey definitely deserved a red, although I accept that Evans deserved at least a yellow.

Are you blind, I just said when slowed down to very slow speeds he didnt get the ball.

utterly deluded. take the blinkers off mate.

:eek:

601392_10151079053571243_815128190_n.jpg

Luis Suarez accepts that refereeing mistakes are "part and parcel" of the game but hopes for more luck after Liverpool's poor start.

Reds boss Brendan Rodgers revealed he had spoken to Mike Riley, head of Professional Game Match Officials Ltd on Thursday, about decisions going against them.

In particular he referenced legitimate penalty claims by Suarez which had been turned down with, on one occasion, the Uruguay international being booked for diving.

Suarez, however, insists he has to accept that mistakes happen.

"There are times when the referee gets it right and others when he doesn't but that's all part and parcel of the game," he said.

"It's happened in the last few games, like against Manchester United when the penalty shout on me wasn't given and then the one on (Antonio) Valencia was.

"But talking about it doesn't solve anything - the referee has a split second to see an incident.

"Let's just hope that it doesn't happen again in the future."

www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/8115431/Suarez-Refs-will-make-mistakes

Luis Suarez accepts that refereeing mistakes are "part and parcel" of the game but hopes for more luck after Liverpool's poor start.

Reds boss Brendan Rodgers revealed he had spoken to Mike Riley, head of Professional Game Match Officials Ltd on Thursday, about decisions going against them.

In particular he referenced legitimate penalty claims by Suarez which had been turned down with, on one occasion, the Uruguay international being booked for diving.

Suarez, however, insists he has to accept that mistakes happen.

"There are times when the referee gets it right and others when he doesn't but that's all part and parcel of the game," he said.

"It's happened in the last few games, like against Manchester United when the penalty shout on me wasn't given and then the one on (Antonio) Valencia was.

"But talking about it doesn't solve anything - the referee has a split second to see an incident.

"Let's just hope that it doesn't happen again in the future."

www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/8115431/Suarez-Refs-will-make-mistakes

Watch Liverplol now get every decision going for them.

Do Liverpool ever have an ordinary, routine, run of the mill, bog standard game?

Rodgers variously described his team and the win over WBA as 'special', 'wonderful' and 'amazing'. In reality it was a pretty unremarkable 1-2 away win in the first round of a minor competition on a Wednesday night.

Naturally, the draw which pits Liverpool against Swansea in the next round was also given the 'special' moniker.

Back