• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

VDV

Re: O/T (kind of) Rafa and Sylvie split up

All you lot can think of is a chance to get Rafa back and help Spurs? I, on the other hand, will be flying out to Hamburg to consol the distraught Sylvie, in her hour of need. :-"

Well this answers alot for me in terms of the VDV leaving. If his marriage was on the rocks for a while, moving to Hamburg for a fresh start makes sense, and also would have appeased his wife a bit. Upto this point, it wasnt making sense in terms of avb saying he wouldnt be sold, and vdv saying he didnt wanna go.
To be fair, if i wanted my marriage to work and i felt moving would help it, i would move too!!

Well this answers alot for me in terms of the VDV leaving. If his marriage was on the rocks for a while, moving to Hamburg for a fresh start makes sense, and also would have appeased his wife a bit. Upto this point, it wasnt making sense in terms of avb saying he wouldnt be sold, and vdv saying he didnt wanna go.
To be fair, if i wanted my marriage to work and i felt moving would help it, i would move too!!

Agreed. This makes things clearer. It seems likely that they were growing apart and it was causing problems. The move was to try and solve them and explains the apparent suddenness (i.e. why not wait another year). It turns out that living together again made their differences more obvious and this is the result. It still means the move was the right one, to try and fix things, the result is unfortunate for all (except Hamburg).

All you lot can think of is a chance to get Rafa back and help Spurs? I, on the other hand, will be flying out to Hamburg to consol the distraught Sylvie, in her hour of need. :-"

Too late mate.

Why do you think they split up in the first place? im kind of hard to resist me haha.

Too late mate.

Why do you think they split up in the first place? im kind of hard to resist me haha.

Do many of your conquests suddenly decide to leave the country afterwards!? ;)

Do many of your conquests suddenly decide to leave the country afterwards!? ;)

haha ****

They all do... one night with me and theyre in heaven haha.

Nah in all seriousness - its sad as she was hot and he seemed like a decent guy. He aint gonna get better than her is he.

Hitting your wife is a terrible, terrible thing to do. I've been with my Mrs for 14 years and have never come close to that sort of thing.

A month or two ago Gallas was said to have knocked his wife into a hedge, before an Ambulance came to take her to hospital.

What a classy bunch they are, we only need one more for a hat-trick.

Proably already got a message or 2 from me... without a response.

Made me chuckle.. "worth another message just in case she had been meaning to reply but forgot!"

German league has a winter break doesn't it? I bet they all get smashed over Christmas and NYE!

Made me chuckle.. "worth another message just in case she had been meaning to reply but forgot!"

German league has a winter break doesn't it? I bet they all get smashed over Christmas and NYE!

Haha definitely. They might have been writing a message and lost signal on their phone so thought they had sent it. It certainly doesnt mean they are ignoring you....

The bit about them 'drifting apart over time' is quite something, must be because of him moving over here to play for us? Perhaps. Strange how they can go from being so close together after Rafa stayed in madrid to look after her while she had cancer... and now this?! Wow.

I really don't know how he could hit her though, what a horrible thing to do.

Obviously it's a disgusting thing to do and you can't defend domestic violence but, it's odd in that in many cases it would seem that the bloke denies it or they stay with eachother (initially) and it's odd that if it happened two days ago that the marriage split up so quickly afterwards (not really any of my business though) so there was already probably problems there which led to the move (as others have already said) and the new years eve bit was the climax of it. Well I hope they're okay in the future, it seems weird because they always seemed so happy from what you could tell...

I have come to the realisation that youre all ****s ;)

Why are we saying that VDV hit her? am I missin something?

Back