• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

VAR: Sponsored by Chelsea

Good for them, I wish our country would do the same. It is a joke with as many wrong decisions as there was before despite what the leaders promised. Never mind i guess some made money out of it.

Here it's the broadcasters that have the power not the fans (unless the fans stop watching).

Imagine if there was a 'cancel Sky if you want rid of VAR' campaign. Do you think it would work or not?

That’s really useful to show how complex the game is and how much is needed to officiate it correctly.

The VAR team got that entire thing spot on.

Shame they can’t do yellows for diving too though.

That’s really useful to show how complex the game is and how much is needed to officiate it correctly.

The VAR team got that entire thing spot on.

Shame they can’t do yellows for diving too though.

The offside stuff can be atomated and instant. Then just decide on the penalty.

The offside stuff can be atomated and instant. Then just decide on the penalty.

Two penalty shouts in that one, multiple replays and angles needed to get it right.

That clip is VAR working as designed.

I’m all for automating offside, but as that clip showed, the sensors have to be in the right place, that was a tight one.

Two penalty shouts in that one, multiple replays and angles needed to get it right.

That clip is VAR working as designed.

I’m all for automating offside, but as that clip showed, the sensors have to be in the right place, that was a tight one.

Just saying it would cut it down a lot. The romero penalty they instantly made a decision. Even the first one they said good tackle within seconds.

What took time was measuring shoulders feet and backs.

Just saying it would cut it down a lot. The romero penalty they instantly made a decision. Even the first one they said good tackle within seconds.

What took time was measuring shoulders feet and backs.

Not that long though, whole thing was done in 5 mins, won’t be that many phases so complex in games .

Not that long though, whole thing was done in 5 mins, won’t be that many phases so complex in games .

Sorry football is meant to be entertaining, fast paced and exciting. It's why we love it.

5 mins wondering whether a goal stands or not is bad for the game.

22 mins of that game was var decisions. It was an absolute joke.

Sorry football is meant to be entertaining, fast paced and exciting. It's why we love it.

5 mins wondering whether a goal stands or not is bad for the game.

22 mins of that game was var decisions. It was an absolute joke.

I disagree, it’s all part of it, I enjoy seeing the intricacies of the laws being applied.

I disagree, it’s all part of it, I enjoy seeing the intricacies of the laws being applied.

Your opinion which you are entitled to. I like to watch football and celebrate when a goal is scored or be disappointed if it's not awarded. 5 mins waiting to find out, is not what i'm paying for.

Shows how subjective it is tbh. Which frame you stop the film, where you draw the lines. All reliant on the guys who get it wrong the rest of the time.
Exactly what I thought, so much left open to interpretation in that process on offsides. Pretty much confirmed what I’d thought about the offside issue beforehand. Maybe it gets better with the automation, let’s hope so.

Exactly what I thought, so much left open to interpretation in that process on offsides. Pretty much confirmed what I’d thought about the offside issue beforehand. Maybe it gets better with the automation, let’s hope so.

Should change the rules aswell. Anyone in the penalty box in an offside position should be offside. It's 100% interfering with play as it's a distraction.

Back