• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Unofficial Official OMT - Spurs v Newport

This has some how become a bit of a grudge match after the leaked tactics and they sent them over to Juve as well.

Let’s give them a hiding

Good team from Poch.

If everything goes to plan get Son off for KWP as early as possible and revert to the team and formation I suggested the other day, with KWP at RWB and Aurier on the right hand side of a back three.

Now go out there and make Saturday's team selection difficult

Absolutely! It's the strongest line up Poch could field while remaining sensible.

Aurier, Rose, Winks, Wanyama and Lamela should all be pushing for regular starting berths.

COYFS!

Good team from Poch.

If everything goes to plan get Son off for KWP as early as possible and revert to the team and formation I suggested the other day, with KWP at RWB and Aurier on the right hand side of a back three.

Huh? Has Aurier ever played as a CB before? He's only 5'9... Not sure it's worth the experiment.

Pretty sensible team from Poch imo. On that basis, I'd expect the team for Arsenal to be:

--------------lloris
------toby---sanchez---vert
trippier----wanyama---dembele---davies
------------eriksen-----dele
----------------kane

So that'd be 9 changes from tonight.

*edit - poch would probably pick Dier instead of Wanyama for Arsenal, so that'd be 10 changes. I'd like to see Wanyama though.

Last edited:
COYS.

Is a nice stress-free night watching Spurs too much to ask tonight, still not fully recovered from Sunday, and with the NLD in 3 days time I am not sure I can handle 3 heart-attack-inducing matches in a week

Huh? Has Aurier ever played as a CB before? He's only 5'9... Not sure it's worth the experiment.

He can play centre back apparently although not his natural position but right hand side of a three should be fine for him like Davies on the left of a three and the way chelsea and arse use those two bellend fall backs they've got in a back three occasionally.

Anyway I'm talking about if we get the game sewn up early and use the chance to rest Son.

Strong bench because we aren't arsenal who lost to Nottingham. And the people playing at new port doesn't deserve to get the night off.

5-0?? Those pundits are a tad optimistic. League position, yes it probably should be. But it doesnt always work like that

Early goal would be very, very nice

Toby, Aurier, Rose, Winks, Wanyama, Sissoko and Lamela say hi.. They could all be first 11 players in the right form. Beauty of our squad when all are available
Only Sissoko of those is fully match fit (as in not recovering from injury) and he's clearly not first choice.

Back