• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Unofficial Official OMT - Spurs v Newport

FT 2-0 A straightforward win. Sluggish first 15 minutes. As soon as we got the fortunate opener there was only one winner. A training exercise in the second half. Several clear goal scoring opportunities spurned- 2 by Llorente and one by Alli. Lamela deservedly MoM. Some players not up to first team quality -especially Foyth and Sissoko.

I thought Foyth did quite well. He doesn't look first team quality yet, admittedly, but I thought he was quite good today. Won't disagree with Sissoko. Son was our best man, I thought, closely followed by Lamela.

I thought Foyth did quite well. He doesn't look first team quality yet, admittedly, but I thought he was quite good today. Won't disagree with Sissoko. Son was our best man, I thought, closely followed by Lamela.
Foyth did at least two huge mistakes which led to dangerous Newport's attacks. Not his best game definitely. Still he's very young and promising. Just needs more playing time and experience.
Lamela played really lively and inspiringly. Hopefully this perfomance and the goal boost his confidence and he'll become our joker attacking option again.

What negatives are people seeing in foyth’s performance? I was thinking that he looked incredibly confident, composed and classy! Until that brain fart right at the end.
He has skill and I like him, but at times he was weak, let the ball bounce, let it run and then tried to clear, poor pass out to an attacker, but exactly what I expect from a very young guy who hasn't played much at all

Well would you admit he could have done better? Scoring for instance.

He could have hit it near post and snuck it in, that wouldn’t have made it a better decision than going across.

If he’d have bullseyed his target to Porg size rather than Womp Rat then yeah, it would have been “better”, but I stand by my original comment, that there was nothing wrong with the effort.

Just heard the radio team say that Arsenal are in the ascendancy and so favourites for the NLD. What a lot of brick! They’ve won one game against Everton...by the same margin that we beat Everton by. How the fudge is that in the ascendancy?!

Just heard the radio team say that Arsenal are in the ascendancy and so favourites for the NLD. What a lot of brick! They’ve won one game against Everton...by the same margin that we beat Everton by. How the fudge is that in the ascendancy?!

Mr William Hill begs to differ

Tottenham Evens
Draw 11/4
Arsenal 12/5

He could have hit it near post and snuck it in, that wouldn’t have made it a better decision than going across.

If he’d have bullseyed his target to Porg size rather than Womp Rat then yeah, it would have been “better”, but I stand by my original comment, that there was nothing wrong with the effort.
So yes he could have done better ;)

(that was like an argument with the missus)

He has skill and I like him, but at times he was weak, let the ball bounce, let it run and then tried to clear, poor pass out to an attacker, but exactly what I expect from a very young guy who hasn't played much at all

He's all round game is excellent and he has a good pass on him! What he can't do yet is shield the ball.
Also he is at 20 learning!

Back