• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

I went along as I only live 10 miles up the road. It was a very competitive game played at a fast pace. Spurs playing inverted FBs.
Donley looks physically ready for men's football, he does like a Hollywood ball!
Dorrington solid at the back alongside Tyrell Ashcroft who, although quite slight from a build perspective, was excellent on the ball and very rapid - he really impressed me the most.
Super finish from Sunsoop-Bell. Lankshear worked hard but was dominated by the centre halves generally.
We struggled to play out from the back at times - the inverted FBs doesn't work too well if they aren't comfortable playing on the half turn so we ended up playing long to Lankshear and turning the ball over at times.
The whole team worked extremely hard to defend the lead. Keeper also very impressive in both his handling and his footwork.

Looked a nice ground, good pitch. I was surprised when in saw Ashcroft at centreback as I've seen him play mainly at fullback and Foster-Lyons at midfield or centreback, Gunter had almost as much work in this game as he's had all season. Sunderland pressed really well and missed a couple of good chances. That's been the most testing game I've seen them have this season, our midfield usually dominate games not the case here, Santiago hardly had a pass or chance, you're right about their centreback, we had more success passing through them than trying putting it in the air where they won everything. This was a good game for Spurs, winning easily every week is great but I think you get to improve as a player being challenged.

I went along as I only live 10 miles up the road. It was a very competitive game played at a fast pace. Spurs playing inverted FBs.
Donley looks physically ready for men's football, he does like a Hollywood ball!
Dorrington solid at the back alongside Tyrell Ashcroft who, although quite slight from a build perspective, was excellent on the ball and very rapid - he really impressed me the most.
Super finish from Sunsoop-Bell. Lankshear worked hard but was dominated by the centre halves generally.
We struggled to play out from the back at times - the inverted FBs doesn't work too well if they aren't comfortable playing on the half turn so we ended up playing long to Lankshear and turning the ball over at times.
The whole team worked extremely hard to defend the lead. Keeper also very impressive in both his handling and his footwork.

Were you behind the goal with the Northeast Spurs banner, it looked cold.

If that was 94/95 with Klinsmann/Sheringham and us winning 4-1 I was there as a frozen 15-year old with snow & wind whipping off the North Sea!

Yeah had my son with me, about same age, we had to stay overnight as I didn't fancy driving back in it. Was freezing on that open terrace.

Spence starts for Leeds. Looks like he is playing LB.

Devine back into the starting line up for Port vale after not featuring in the last couple of games

1-0 good win, was an other tough game. Leeds deserved something out of this game, I like these tight games where they are pushed, it's better preparation to league football than one way games.

We won't be able to send him back out on loan as he has already played for 2 clubs this season.

You can be registered with 3 clubs in a season.

Back