• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

You can be registered with 3 clubs in a season.

Yes, but you can only play for 2

"During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for two clubs. " From your link

He played vs Fulham in our cup loss.

Scarlett not in the Ipswich squad again.
Yep, been a disaster that move. I know its tough for a loanee to force your way into a side but Ipswich don't even have a quality striker, they create lots of chances and share the goals around. Whenever I watch them whoever they play up front seems to miss a boat load of chances.

I suppose the rumours of his attitude have some truth as he is a decent finisher but doesn't get a look in.

Back out on loan to a 'lesser' side in January I suspect.

That's good news. Dropping down to League 1 (or abroad like Parrott) for the rest of the season is exactly what he needs now. He's got to start playing somewhere or soon it will be game over for him
According to others above he's stuck here now for the rest of the season because he has already played for 2 clubs this season after playing in the league cup game.

According to others above he's stuck here now for the rest of the season because he has already played for 2 clubs this season after playing in the league cup game.

I have seen a few people suggest sending him to the MLS. Apparently you can play for a 3rd team if a season over laps. So might still be able to loan him.

I’ve seen that rule waived before when clubs have requested permission. I suspect it would be in this case as well.

Last edited:
New rumour saying veliz to get a loan to celtic in jan.
I saw some highlights of their game on the 10pm news last night. What an absolute tinkle poor pub league standard that league is. Surely better to send him to the championship instead

I saw some highlights of their game on the 10pm news last night. What an absolute tinkle poor pub league standard that league is. Surely better to send him to the championship instead
We did, He couldn't get a look in. He hardly set the world alight in League one either. The SPL might be the confidence booster he needs, although there's no guarantee they'd start him there either, that's the most important thing for him right now. I think those players that do a year in Belgium or Holland seem to get a lot of game time which sets them up better before an EFL loan.

We did, He couldn't get a look in. He hardly set the world alight in League one either. The SPL might be the confidence booster he needs, although there's no guarantee they'd start him there either, that's the most important thing for him right now. I think those players that do a year in Belgium or Holland seem to get a lot of game time which sets them up better before an EFL loan.

He is talking about Veliz going there.
If he will start it would be a good move

They will dominate most games, so should see plenty of the ball, the issue is they aren't getting results just now ( no idea if they are playing well or not) and have Brendan Rodgers as their manager

Back