• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

I saw some highlights of their game on the 10pm news last night. What an absolute tinkle poor pub league standard that league is. Surely better to send him to the championship instead

If he is going to get game time it is fine. Should get goals and also get used to the physicality and pace of british football.

He is talking about Veliz going there.
If he will start it would be a good move

They will dominate most games, so should see plenty of the ball, the issue is they aren't getting results just now ( no idea if they are playing well or not) and have Brendan Rodgers as their manager

Players need game time more than worry about levels.

Veliz getting lead the line time for Celtic would be more than good for us.

Is it true that Tanganga hasn't played a single competitive minute yet this season!?

We really don't have much of a good track record with loans do we?

I can only really think back to when Steven Caulker was getting player of the year on all his loans at Yeovil, Bristol and Swansea. Skipp also had a good loan at Norwich

I think he has only made the bench only once this season.
Isn't listed as injured (he was for a while at the start of the season)

With sess's issues might be an idea to keep him. With lloris gone we have space in the squad.

I'm hoping we can shift him straight back out somewhere and get in a CB. Then Davies can cover LB when needed.

I'm just hoping Munns can bring someone in (if not already) to work on getting better loans for our players.

It's been awful for a while now

I think he has only made the bench only once this season.
Isn't listed as injured (he was for a while at the start of the season)

He arrived there with a knee injury. He returned to make the bench 2-3 weeks ago, but its been their international break since.

So it's all injury related, no real sign so far of how he is going to do. But it's a loan with an obligation anyway, so we've washed our hands of him now (though I hope for him he goes on to do really well there).

He arrived there with a knee injury. He returned to make the bench 2-3 weeks ago, but its been their international break since.

So it's all injury related, no real sign so far of how he is going to do. But it's a loan with an obligation anyway, so we've washed our hands of him now (though I hope for him he goes on to do really well there).

He made the bench Vs Koln in a 1-1 draw on the 4th of November.

Sine then he hasn't made the match squad of the last 6 games. It's also a conditional obligation what ever that will mean

Back