• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

I

Believe the system is basically flawed, over 18's need to get games against more experienced and physically developed players rather than their peers. I would like to see 3 over aged players in every team.

You can play over aged players? Moura played a few games towards the end of the season.

Skipp should have got a few games for them when he came back from injury, but we don't seem to use that option.

We should definitely have some fring players dropping down at times just to keep some match sharpness.

You can play over aged players? Moura played a few games towards the end of the season.

Skipp should have got a few games for them when he came back from injury, but we don't seem to use that option.

I'm not suggesting use 1 or 2 occasional but 3 in every game, it should be more of a challenge to play against and help our own players with the experience that could be passed on.
We should definitely have some fring players dropping down at times just to keep some match sharpness.

This is fantastic news and wouldn't have happened pre Paratici at Spurs.

Moore had some very large offers from big clubs in England and overseas. Him staying is fantastic news, not just because he is in the top 3 players of his age in the UK but also because it means we are again paying young players their value in the market which bodes well for the future.

This is fantastic news and wouldn't have happened pre Paratici at Spurs.

Moore had some very large offers from big clubs in England and overseas. Him staying is fantastic news, not just because he is in the top 3 players of his age in the UK but also because it means we are again paying young players their value in the market which bodes well for the future.
Who are the other 2, out of interest?

IMO Devine Mukasa at West Ham is exceptional.
Femi Fapetu at Emirates Marketing Project also looks to me to have really good qualities.
Ethan Nwaneri (unfortunately) at Arsenal is another player that I think it pretty much guaranteed to make it.
Lots can change but there is always a few that just stand out and follow that up at men’s level
I saw Mukasa when they won the south league. He is only 15 too isnt he

IMO Devine Mukasa at West Ham is exceptional.
Femi Fapetu at Emirates Marketing Project also looks to me to have really good qualities.
Ethan Nwaneri (unfortunately) at Arsenal is another player that I think it pretty much guaranteed to make it.
Put another way, the top talents at that age group are at Spam, Goons, City and Spurs and not at Utd/Liverpool/Newcash/Cheats

Back