• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Troy Parrott

No one has scored more goals for Ireland than Parrott has in the last 32 Ireland games.
No one is Ireland is expecting anything,
There was a little excitement that we might get a striker better than Cardiff's James Collins and Preston's Sean Maguire.
Irish football fans expectation for the national team are the proverbial "kick in the hole" and will be happy with a slap in the face instead.

Meanwhile Spurs fans, particularly on twitter and reddit, have written him off because they read clickbait articel comparing him to Kane a few years ago. That didn't work out and they have moved onto Scarlett instead.

Some spurs fans may have written him off, not all.

The IPTV i use have just added EFL channels for each team so can watch any game thats on with a click of a button from premier league down to league 2.

Will be good to keep an eye on any on loan players.

Great to see him get a flying start there.

League One might be a step lower than he was hoping to be at this time, he's had some bad luck with loans iirc. But the only thing he can do is perform where he is.

Still have high hopes for him, hope he keeps up his bright start.

League One might be a step lower than he was hoping to be at this time, he's had some bad luck with loans iirc. But the only thing he can do is perform where he is.

It might be lower level but finding a club that play the right way and where he gets regular playing time is important for his development..

His movement for both goals was really good and finished them well. Maybe this loan will be the making of him like Norwich was for Skipp.
The ideal scenario would be we hold onto Kane for a year, Parrott comes back ready to slot into the team like Kane at 21 and we get 100m+ for Kane.
I'm allowed dream...

Playing time and putting the ball in the back of the net matters.

Add in a side that seems to be trying to play the right way, it's already starting to look like a smart move.

His movement for both goals was really good and finished them well. Maybe this loan will be the making of him like Norwich was for Skipp.
The ideal scenario would be we hold onto Kane for a year, Parrott comes back ready to slot into the team like Kane at 21 and we get 100m+ for Kane.
I'm allowed dream...

If he is to go into the first team next season, I hope he gets recalled and then loaned to the championship in January.

A front 3 of Parrott, Matthew Hoppe and Barrow next season would win the Premier league.

If he is to go into the first team next season, I hope he gets recalled and then loaned to the championship in January.

A front 3 of Parrott, Matthew Hoppe and Barrow next season would win the Premier league.

I doubt he´s a year away from leading our line

Let him smash it in at this level for the full year (and stay fit)

Next season loan him at a higher level

He and Scarlett might be options two seasons from now.

I doubt he´s a year away from leading our line

Let him smash it in at this level for the full year (and stay fit)

Next season loan him at a higher level

He and Scarlett might be options two seasons from now.

And then in 6-7 years trying to force a move to newly crowned Premier League champions Sclamhorpe Utd after Jeff Bezos buys them and spends £2-3bn on them winning the lot?

He's a strange one, got a lot of attributes but his body looks too big for him, doesnt look comfortable moving. Sometimes physios can sort that out.

Have you seen Ndombele run?

At his age they won't be correcting his running movement, it's part of him, not all of us can look like Berbatov moving.

Back