• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Troy Parrott

Dont know why i dont think he will make it ... or is this just a copy of the Harry Kane Model?

Heart says Kane Model, head says that he will end up at QPR permanently.

Dont know why i dont think he will make it ... or is this just a copy of the Harry Kane Model?

Heart says Kane Model, head says that he will end up at QPR permanently.

I think the comparison with Kane creates unrealistic expectations.
Him making it for me will be him ending up somewhere between Danny Ings and Shane Long's level.
He might not even end up as a central striker.

I think the comparison with Kane creates unrealistic expectations.
Him making it for me will be him ending up somewhere between Danny Ings and Shane Long's level.
He might not even end up as a central striker.

Completely agree with the kane expectations are unrealistic but he has come with a huge reputation and has done well on the international stage. Let's hope he can turn it around with us.

Season long loan to MK Dons with a recall option evidently. Some pictures of him doing his promo photos/video are doing the rounds on Twitter.

I thought MK Dons passed the ball pretty well. They just seemed to miss a forward...enter Parrott. Seems like a good place for him to be. Touch wood he can settle and do well. Kane didn't exactly set the world alight on loan.

Has he not? 19 played 6 scoring 2 in a dog brick ROI team ....

Before he joined us he was linked with Liverpool, inter and some other top teams.

What teams was he facing when playing for Ireland?

Internationals are not the best way of understanding a players true level. Young players get linked with loads of clubs.

Best thing for Parrott would be to go and learn the game away from the spotlight and then hopefully be ready for our first team in 2 seasons time.

What teams was he facing when playing for Ireland?

Internationals are not the best way of understanding a players true level. Young players get linked with loads of clubs.

Best thing for Parrott would be to go and learn the game away from the spotlight and then hopefully be ready for our first team in 2 seasons time.

Well to be an international at his age for a team like Ireland is not to be commended? He is not a seasoned pro and at his age I would have thought that whoever they played he has done well to have scored at that level.

Young players do not get linked to top teams all the time, not by a long shot, however players that have shown ability and great promise do.

Best thing for parrot would be to get his head down wherever he goes, any experience will help him on the pitch whether it's playing for the ROI or for a club like MK dons.

He will always be in the spotlight due to his reputation as a youngster and how high he is held in regard by many.

The manager that wanted him at MK Dons is now on his way to Swansea. He was at Ipswich a month when the manager that signed him left.

Nothing seems to work straight forward for him. Tottenham should just recall him already and find another League 1 club for him.

The manager that wanted him at MK Dons is now on his way to Swansea. He was at Ipswich a month when the manager that signed him left.

Nothing seems to work straight forward for him. Tottenham should just recall him already and find another League 1 club for him.

The pressure some Irish fans put on this kid seems so unfair. I hope he finds his way in adult football without unrealistic expectations and horribly racist fandom.

The pressure some Irish fans put on this kid seems so unfair. I hope he finds his way in adult football without unrealistic expectations and horribly racist fandom.

No one has scored more goals for Ireland than Parrott has in the last 32 Ireland games.
No one is Ireland is expecting anything,
There was a little excitement that we might get a striker better than Cardiff's James Collins and Preston's Sean Maguire.
Irish football fans expectation for the national team are the proverbial "kick in the hole" and will be happy with a slap in the face instead.

Meanwhile Spurs fans, particularly on twitter and reddit, have written him off because they read clickbait articel comparing him to Kane a few years ago. That didn't work out and they have moved onto Scarlett instead.

Back