• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Arsenal manager Unai Emery is intent on signing a central defender, with Leicester's Harry Maguire, Tottenham's Toby Alderweireld, Getafe's Djene Dakonam and Chelsea's Kurt Zouma - who is on loan at Everton - all picked out as potential targets. (Sun)

Tottenham are leading the race to sign Fulham teenager Ryan Sessegnon, who is also attracting attention from Paris St-Germain, Juventus and Borussia Dortmund after the Cottagers' relegation. (Evening Standard)

ARSENAL & CHELSEA WANT FRASER

Arsenal are leading Chelsea in the race to sign Bournemouth wide man Ryan Fraser, according to reports in the Daily Express.

The 25-year-old has a contract on the south coast that runs until the summer of 2020.

Tottenham Hotspur are eyeing a big-money move for Ajax’s star playmaker Hakim Ziyech this summer, according to the latest reports.

The stylish playmaker will have just a year left on his contract this summer, with his current arrangement due to expire in June 2020.

Hopes remain that the former Ajax man will sign a new and improved deal to extend his stay at the Amsterdam Arena following a successful season in which they are primed to reach the Champions League final after a 1-0 first leg win over Spurs.

Ziyech has been a driving force in the club’s success this season, netting 18 times and adding 15 assists in 37 appearances in all competitions this season.

Recent reports have suggested that Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino sees Ziyech as the perfect man to replace Christian Eriksen should the Denmark international leave this summer.

Now, a report from the Daily Mail claims that Spurs are firmly in the hunt to sign the Morocco international this summer having been impressed with his performances this term.

A strong relationship between the two clubs is alluded to as a potential advantage, with Ajax holding out for offers of £40m, but a potential bidding war could be sparked if enough clubs are interested.

That's not true, they mandatory in iberia.

They are definitely not legally binding. But they've generally not been refused, because of the 'bad faith' implications re future signings. Liverpool chose to not comply when Arsenal's activated Suarez's release clause in 2013 for example.

They are definitely not legally binding. But they've generally not been refused, because of the 'bad faith' implications re future signings. Liverpool chose to not comply when Arsenal's activated Suarez's release clause in 2013 for example.
They are legally binding, suarez could have taken Liverpool to court and would have won, it would have taken time. in the end he signed a new deal. Re read the details.

Liverpool argued that as players force transfers by not respecting the contract they will do the same, in both cases the contract is legally binding.

Brighton target Fulham's Mitrovic
Brighton are set to launch a summer swoop for Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic if they stay up, writes Alex Crook.

The Seagulls failed with a £10m bid for Mitrovic, 24, who has spent the season on loan at Fulham, in January 2018 and manager Chris Hughton remains a big admirer.

Serbian international Mitrovic has scored 11 goals in 35 Premier League games this season.

Only Huddersfield and Cardiff have managed fewer goals than Hughton’s misfiring Seagulls this season

Suarez chose not to go to arsenal.
The clause was they had to listen to offers over a certain amount and notify Suarez about it, if I remember correctly.
Not that they had to sell him for that price.

PSG MOVE FOR VAN DE BEEK?

Paris Saint-Germain have started talks with the representatives of Ajax midfielder Donny van de Beek over a potential move to the French capital, according to Canal+.

The Dutch club would demand around £50m for the 22-year-old

He has now proven he can hack it?

Dont know much about him myself but do recall many people here saying he was lightweight and wouldnt fit in the Pl...
I think it was only GutterBoy who didn't rate him wasn't it? When you see a skilful, 16 year old playing centre midfield for Anderlecht and able to hold their own even when that young you know that he must be special.

I think it was only GutterBoy who didn't rate him wasn't it? When you see a skilful, 16 year old playing centre midfield for Anderlecht and able to hold their own even when that young you know that he must be special.

Bentaleb was also still a teenager in that pair of fixtures, and was head and shoulders above him

Going from memory Im pretty sure there were a good few, to be fair to GB.

Not a player Ive ever really paid attention to. I know it was notable he played in the first team young, I know he has ability - but Im sure most were saying he was lightweight and wouldnt hack the Pl.

Not a player Ive ever really paid attention to. I know it was notable he played in the first team young, I know he has ability - but Im sure most were saying he was lightweight and wouldnt hack the Pl.

The guy has plenty of talent and can develop into a hell of a player

But is he thriving now from a combination of good form/new manager bounce or is he just he is very good

What I will say is he hasn’t been outstanding in any games I’ve seen, just very good

I don't remember that. I remember GB saying he was just a hyped name and that Dendoncker was better, that is about it.

Back