• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Zaha is overrated garbage and a petulant clam to boot. He would be no good for squad harmony and he wouldn't like being a bench warmer.

He's basically over the hill and most teams have figured him out. There are better options abroad. 75m is an absolute tinkle take for a blind-alley, step over, flat track bully showman.

Poch wouldn't have it.

Zaha is overrated garbage and a petulant clam to boot. He would be no good for squad harmony and he wouldn't like being a bench warmer.

He's basically over the hill and most teams have figured him out. There are better options abroad. 75m is an absolute tinkle take for a blind-alley, step over, flat track bully showman.

Poch wouldn't have it.
Wow, tell us what you really think!

Last edited:

Poch wouldn't have it.

For 75m you could get Pepe from Lille and he looks different class, running at speed either foot. You could say that the French league is not as good as the prem but the boy has skills.

Mate, I normally respect your points of view but I detect a bias on this occasion.

You are calling a player overrated when he has scored 9 goals, produced 3 assists and got 6 (!) penalties in what is - by your own admission - a very poor side. In other words, Zaha - on his own - has been responsible for 18 goals in a brick-poor team with no creative assistance to speak of.

That tag is frankly ridiculous! If Moura produced this level of output we would be lauding him to the heavens....

No bias at all mate, i really believe he is overated and hyped by some fans. At the end of the day Stop! Hammer time and for the amount of money that is mentioned for him i think we could do better.

For 75m you could get Pepe from Lille and he looks different class, running at speed either foot. You could say that the French league is not as good as the prem but the boy has skills.

Guedes at Valencia is another or Julian Brandt at Bayer. Probably both cost less than 40-50m. Both only 22 too, so Poch can mould.

Zaha is no better than Erik Lamela, statically his premier league record is worse and he's played far more games.

Guedes at Valencia is another or Julian Brandt at Bayer. Probably both cost less than 40-50m. Both only 22 too, so Poch can mould.

Zaha is no better than Erik Lamela, statically his premier league record is worse and he's played far more games.

Except he doesn’t get injured doing his warm up
Can use 2 feet
And doesn’t revel in maiming the opposition

Didn’t Guedes sign for £40M

Except he doesn’t get injured doing his warm up
Can use 2 feet
And doesn’t revel in maiming the opposition

Have you seen him blowing up at refs and sulking when he's tackled a few times? fudge off with that. He's been sent off for petulance more than once. Poch will not have it.

Give me a player who relishes the contest every day of the week.

Have you seen him blowing up at refs and sulking when he's tackled a few times? fudge off with that. He's been sent off for petulance more than once. Poch will not have it.

If he plays as well as he moans and groans at refs and opposing players he may be a better player, i just think his attitude is crap and as you say it would not fit for Poch.

Thought he had been set off once for applauding the ref and that’s it, but I may be mistaken

I just look at Lamela and see a player that should do more but doesn’t, and can’t get fit enough to play when needed. Add in he can only use one foot and he is well down the order now. He is one we can get some value with selling and buy a player who stays fit and is more flexible

Thought he had been set off once for applauding the ref and that’s it, but I may be mistaken

I just look at Lamela and see a player that should do more but doesn’t, and can’t get fit enough to play when needed. Add in he can only use one foot and he is well down the order now. He is one we can get some value with selling and buy a player who stays fit and is more flexible

Don't make me post the stats comparison again... :p

Poch wouldn't have it.
So you are on the fence about him.

Yep you're right. I thought he was still on loan at Valencia after goin' to PSG for 30m.

So he'd cost 50-60 then. Still far more up side than 75m for 27 year old Zaha.
I had to check this. I was astonished.
He is, Indeed, 27 half way through next season.
I didn't want him anyway, but at least if he was 23/24 you could see room for development.
Turned 27 - no way. He is just a mid table Prem player that sometimes turns it on.
A love to Italy might work for him.

City don't routinely struggle as we do; neither do Liverpool... I am not saying that they don't have a difficult game against these sides from time to time. But they spank them more often than not.

And they do so because the former drag the minnows out of shape by their movement whereas the bin dippers have individual strikers with the individual skills to pull them out of shape and open gaps.

We just depend on shots from outside of the box; in other words hit and miss...

Was fascinating to hear Kompany speak about Emirates Marketing Project on 5 live. He basically said (repeatedly) the reason they can do want they do is their squad is massive. He is right. Liverpool have b en squeaking by teams for weeks now BTW. I think your rather stingy view of our efforts to break down a side which lined up two lines around their own box with little space between the lines does not take into account the lack of Kane, Sissoko, Winks or a Lamela to change things off the bench.

Liverpool's results against Brighton this season...1-0 home and away.
And pool will lose the league off the back of the draws on games they struggled in....

What I find interesting is that it doesn’t get better for city and pool. They can’t get many more points can they do their room for improvement is so limited.

Back