• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

De Ligt. I have watched him only a handful of times but one thing that is apparent to me is that he is a leader. A proper leader of men in the Keane/Viera mould. If Alderweirld goes, or even if he doesn't, we should push the boat out for this guy.

De Ligt. I have watched him only a handful of times but one thing that is apparent to me is that he is a leader. A proper leader of men in the Keane/Viera mould. If Alderweirld goes, or even if he doesn't, we should push the boat out for this guy.

I’d happily spend £75m on him as he would pay that back IMO in his performances

75m seems a lot but who knows these days what is value and what is not. Wherever he goes he'll be a star.

It’s what pool played a for a player iMO who wasn’t as proven at that level but is having an impact. De Ligt is younger and has more scope that the price would be fair

This lad was ok + last night, Højbjerg.
He got up and down and looks like a player.
I’d take a punt! Poch?

Last edited:
Andre Gomes is too slow IMO.
Dier can do a similar job ATM.
Prefer to spend the money on a Grealish/Brooks type purchase with potential.

Andre Gomes looks fine at Everton

Back