• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Gonna show my true football knowledge here...

I thought he was more of an AM, do we need another one or should we be spending the dosh on CM, RB or CB?

I think he needs to be properly trained into a LWB. He's too direct/doesn't really have the guile to be an AM.

For the right fee, we should get him in this summer with a view to him replacing Rose in 12-18 months time

I think he needs to be properly trained into a LWB. He's too direct/doesn't really have the guile to be an AM.

For the right fee, we should get him in this summer with a view to him replacing Rose in 12-18 months time
I agree although think he was referring to Andre Gomes .

A Poch £40-50m double swoop for Mitrovic and Sessegnon....
Sell Llorente & Nkoudou £20m......

I agree although think he was referring to Andre Gomes .

Opps.

I think part of the attraction of Gomes is that he can play CM or AM - so potentially cover for Winks or Eriksen. I think he's supposed to be better at AM (his Valencia position) rather than CM (his Barca one) though

It's hard to tell. Bale and Walker never had such drop-offs in their trajectories, but then Rose did

Don't think the Walker one is a fair comparison. At 18, he was still not really getting into the Sheffield Wednesday side before going on loan to Northampton. And Bale really struggled in the Prem until he was about 20 and was playing in a better team than Sessegnon. Obviously, the fee for RS would be much, much higher than either player, but he has shown much more at a similar age. Also, 2 goals and 6 assists in a poor team is far from terrible.

I like him as a LWB, but I think his versatility is a great strength and I'd love to see how Poch could fit him into the team. If the fee is 40 mil for him and his brother, I'd be up for that.

Mitro will be £30M+ in this market - he cost £22M-£27M for Fulham, added to that I don't think we want a nutter in back up.

We'll have to wait and see but I doubt Fulham are in a position to dictate transfer fees or terms to players such as Mitrovic, now that they've been relegated.

Poch likes the nutter, I'm sure he'd get him on board with the project ....

Opps.

I think part of the attraction of Gomes is that he can play CM or AM - so potentially cover for Winks or Eriksen. I think he's supposed to be better at AM (his Valencia position) rather than CM (his Barca one) though

Wasn't he a winger whilst at Valencia?

We'll have to wait and see but I doubt Fulham are in a position to dictate transfer fees or terms to players such as Mitrovic, now that they've been relegated.

Osvaldo was such a huge success.

I'd be happy with that. I know people say he's gone quiet but think he is good in the ball and has a physical presence. £30m seems good value in this market too.

Gonna show my true football knowledge here...

I thought he was more of an AM, do we need another one or should we be spending the dosh on CM, RB or CB?

I was talking about Gomes in this post.

Sorry should have quoted the whole lot the first time around

they bought him in the Championship, he was great and good in the PL - they will get their money back on him I reckon. The other players they will have to take a haircut.

Poch used to like a nutter I think Osvaldo has cured him of full blown crazy. (3 PL in 13 games, similar goal scoring record to Mitrovic).

Last edited:
Back